2007-05-08

My Spidey Sense is tingling... Spiderman 3 mode haha

Hmm... I REALLY THINK that there WILL BE a Spiderman 4. My basis for this is that symbiote with Peter Parker's professor. The said symbiote still hasn't found its host. And by the way, that symbiote will turn into Lizardman or possibly Carnage(w00t!). Heck, I really love Spidey!

My fave songs as of the moment: Give It To Me by Timbaland feat. Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake; Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy; Because of You by Ne-Yo; How To Save A Life by The Fray; Mr. Brightside by The Killers; What I've Done by Linkin Park; One Step Closer by Linkin Park; Lying From You by Linkin Park; Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5 and many other more.

Heck, I'm currently doing some forum posting and watching PBB. Heck, finally, my Nokia 7650 is now changed. My phone is now a Nokia 6600. Not that flashy but still functional hehe. Hmm... school will be back after 3 weeks. Heck, I'm not yet ready. I feel so sorry to that PBB Housemate who has hormonal imbalance. Heck, that's the first time I've heard that disease.

Finally, after hours of levelling up to level 94 in Kingdom Hearts 2, we defeated Sephiroth. That guy is damn strong. Heck, I feel so good. Oh by the way, Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5 is now the number one in the Billboard charts.

American Idol this time... I expected that Phil Stacey and Chris Richardson would be eliminated. For me, the bomb was Blake's creative and explosive rendition of Bon Jovi's You Give Love A Bad Name. Hopefully, Blake goes to the finals and kicks the hell out of Melinda but that would be a daunting task so please America vote a lot!

Hopefully, I can watch that movie entitled Surf's Up and that Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. Heck, this will be two good movies in my humble opinion.

Hmm... hopefully I can shed some weight because it looks like that the vice versa is happening to me. Damn.

I'll just update about WWE soon.

Word!







No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates