2007-05-28

Six Weird Things About Me

I got tagged by Kevin so it means that I have to reveal the six weird things about me. But before I mention them, I would mention the necessary rules to be followed.

Each player of this games starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

NOW HERE WE GO:
1. When there is a game featuring the Golden State Warriors during the Playoffs, I would wear a yellow t-shirt to signify that I'm a Warriors fan and I shout at the top of my lungs shouting the following: "Screen harder!", "Wake up Warriors!", "We Believe!", "Baron Davis go go go!" and of course, "Warriors, please beat the hell out of the Mavs!". Because of these words, I got scolded by my parents! Seriously!

2. I cried really da*n hard when my Mother said that since I couldn't snap my fingers when I was a child(until now), I would die due to lack of blood circulation! Well, why did I believe my Mom? It's because when I was a child, I was taught that I should always believe what my parents say ALL THE TIME.

3. When I was a child, I thought that the chants of basketball crowds of "DEFENSE!" was "SIGE!" accompanied with the beating of the drums.

4. While walking around the mall during it's opening hours, I talked to the security guard and you know what? The security guard thought that I was a foolish man because I'm talking to him.

5. During the Commencement exercises for the honor pupils in my first year days, hmm... the teacher said that the Perfect Attendance pupils will line up. I didn't hear when we'll line up so much to my dismay, I PROUDLY lined up and the said teacher scolded me for being a foolish guy.

6. When I was watching a soccer game before, I thought that the crowd was ridiculous saying those chants. Well, to justify my point, I said these words: "Bolang, bolang, bolang, bolang yung mga tao sa crowd" But then, I started to love watching soccer even more and I finally know the reason behind those hard-to-understand chants, it's somewhat a ritual and it's really important to be said.

Well, I won't stop just yet. I would share more things about me:
7. I had eaten lasagna before. The weird thing is that I combined it with rice. Yes, I combined it with rice.

8. Another is I combined longanissa and sardines with tausi in a sandwich. Definitely disgusting right?

Well, this is all I can say for now.
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates