2007-06-15

MY SECOND WEEK IN EXODUS

WEDNESDAY
Well, we had our English class and it was typical discussion and recitation thingy. Then C.L.E time came and I experienced the bummer of the day. Well, I said it was a bummer because of we were tasked to write the following prayers: Angelus, Three O' Clock prayer and the ever-beloved Morning Offering Prayer. I really had a hard time writing them but when I say them, I know them. Anyway, we were really squeezing every brain power possible from our brains which presumably got really tired from all the brain work we did.

Recess time came and it's also typical. T.L.E time came and we went to the Computer Lab for some discussions. We talked about some binary number system then some O.S. By the way, we also talked about piracy and the massive prices of the new Windows O.S, the recently-launched Windows Vista. Then Math time came and we again had a hard time solving those problems.

Lunch time came then we had our Social Studies class and we did this comic strip about the Familian spirit. After that, Chemistry time came and of course, we discussed some things about Chemistry.

Filipino time came and we just did some introduction stuff and after Filipino, we just contemplated the fact that we will have P.E.H.M tomorrow.

THURSDAY
We had our Reading class under Mr. Alimurong for the first time. We just introduced ourselves and we stated some things about our reading habits. Social time came and we did those comic strips again but this time, we finished it already. Renato and I were really criticizing our project but still, we liked it. We then had English time and we discussed the ideas for our crappy bulletin board. Then we discussed Literature again. Math time came and this time, examples were given AND we got the lesson this time around.

Lunch time came and while in the canteen, we just really laughed about some topics like using profanes and expletives in normal conversation. Chemistry time came and we did those discussion things and by the way,we rekindled the good ol' dance showdowns. I had a dance showdown with Bilog. We danced Itaktak Mo, Boom Tarat Tarat, A do do do, and the Nipple Dance with much gusto. After all the dancing, we had to wait for Mr. Bernardo to set things up for the discussion and I wasn't bored with it.

The much-dreaded P.E.H.M time came and we took those Performance Tests a.k.a "Body Aching Tests" as coined by Tristan. After those tests, we again played "Crocodile Tails" and we are still winning by the score of 4-1. One more to go and we gain additional 5 points. How cool is that?!?

FRIDAY
This day is an embarrassing yet a happy day. You'll get to know why as this entry moves along to its ending.

The day began horribly with me fighting with the time to be on time to go to the service. Well, as I walked into the school grounds, it was intensely hot and once my fellow classmates entered, we talked about politics. We then had English wherein we discussed the elements of fiction and we really used The Lion King as an example. Good thing I still remember that Disney classic. Simba, I will watch you again on Saturday night.

After English came C.L.E. We had our first quiz about the prayers and this time, it's fill-in-the-blanks. I got 33 out of 35. It was a fairly easy test. After eating our lunch in Recess time, we had our Guidance session and we played this game wherein we have to know the the things about a person from the opposing group to score points. We finished as first runner up in the end.

After Guidance came the much-awaited Math. Well, we talked about adding more examples first then we were suppose to have a seatwork. We won't have the seatwork if we do some talent show. Well, Danica kicked things off with a song number. Then, Tristan joined the fray when he and Danica beat boxed again. After the beat boxing, Danica did a goldfish impersonation. After that, Tristan impersonated lots of teachers notably Mr. Patriarca. After the aforementioned impersonation, well, uhm . . . first, Renato, Bilog and I danced this dance prominent in Eat Bulaga called "Itaktak Mo" and a dance from Wowowee called "A do do do." After dancing that, I was asked to dance "Boom Tarat Tarat" by myself. Well, my dignity has been destroyed but still I danced it. After dancing "Boom Tarat Tarat", they asked me to dance "Otso Otso" with my unique style . . . and that style is that I do it with me in a push-up position. After that, I danced "Spaghetti" which was the end of my dancing show.

Lunch time came and after that, we had our Chemistry classes under Mr. Bernardo. Well, we did this thing regarding the branches of Chemistry. After that, we decorated the front part of our notebooks. Well, I helped Mr. Bernardo in bringing the notebooks and because of that, I got late in going back to the classroom and subsequently, my classmates can't go in becasue I was holding the classroom key. After unlocking the door, we got our things. After that, we had our club meetings and we elected our club officers. We were dismissed ealry by Mrs. Baluyut and we, Patrick, Aidz, Atan, Marti and I, just toured around the school grounds.



My ridiculous dance earlier. I'm so ashamed!

KEY MOMENTS:
1. Tristan's jokes.
2. Tristan's impersonations of the teachers.
3. Danica's beat boxing alongside Tristan.
4. Bilog's jokes.
5. The dance showdown featuring me, Renato and Bilog.

This is it for now.

Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates