2007-06-23

SOME THINGS SHOULD BE DONE TO MINIMALIZE THE PROBABILITIES OF NEGATIVE SCENARIOS

"I just need little of your time . Little of your time to say the words I never said."
- Maroon 5's Little Of Your Time from their chart-busting album, It Won't Be Soon Before Long -


I'm really in a state of dilemma now. I don't know if I'm still in a state of wellness, completeness and fineness. I don't know if all the things that I'm doing are right. Yes, I've tried to forget but still, I can't. I just need some time to shake the misfortunes off.

Shaking those misfortunes has been dreadful and dismal to say the very least. Some might say that a piece of info is a fact while another states that it's merely a rumor. Discounting the circumstance that it might be a fact, I've been contemplating the reality that I don't have to love someone for now. I don't have those killer smiles. I don't possess those handsome qualities. I'm simply a person who tries to set a bold impact on others. Taking risks have hurt me. I think of myself as garbage when it comes to love and all those emotions.

I've learned something yesterday about my horrible past. That is something about an answer that I've been looking for. That answer is related to my failures in love. The answer is more of a rejoinder or reason for all those rejections that I've accepted. With the reason now in my grasp, I can firmly say that I was a stupid person - a person who made a move that hurt him in the end. . . not give him a sense of accomplishment.

I consider this school year as a year to prove myself to each and every one of you that the Jio last year is different from the Jio this year. I'm damn serious with that sentiment. I tried to not approach some persons lately and that didn't work for my "moving on " process.

Hopefully, I can fully grasp the extents of moving on in life. It takes time per se, but I have to be strong. I have to be wise. I have to be matured enough. I have to be open-minded for the sake of accepting harsh realities.

I, hereby, would like to point out that I would try my best not to do something drastic about my emotions especially admiration, love and infatuation.

I'm stupid . . . very stupid.
Savvy?



This is Maroon 5's Little of Your Time


No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates