2007-07-14

I'M IN A STATE OF CONFUSION. I NEED HER SWEET WORDS. I NEED SOMEONE. I NEED SOMEONE FOR ME TO BE HAPPY ALL THE TIME

Currently, I've been uneasy. When I'm alone, all I seem to think is . . . still her. It's just that this past week, I've tried everything to avoid the person. Then came Friday. I was doing something outside the room then someone suddenly said "Hello" to me. I was shocked to find out that it was her who said "Hello." I instantly became happy from that moment. I don't know why but hearing her say "Hello" comforted me and it's like all my damn problems were gone.

Now, I'm more confused than ever because the recent events have changed my mindset. . . in dealing with almost everybody. Life is too complex for me to understand. It somehow is like a story wherein we are immersed in a complicated plot.

Now, I'm more positive than ever and I'm happy once again. All of this due to one word. . . "Hello."

So much for being so dramatic.
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates