2007-08-31

SOME RANDOM THOUGHTS

"I don't mind spending everyday. Out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile. Ask her if she wants to stay awhile. She will be loved! She will be loved!"
- Maroon 5's smash hit, "She Will Be Loved" from their album, Songs About Jane -

Today, Exodus won their very first contest in terms of culminating activity types. That contest I'm talking about is the Katutubong Sayaw contest in the Buwan ng Wuka held every August so as to live out the Filipino spirit.

Well, this day is really happy. I am actually doing now some things so as for me to be closer with her. Oh man! It is really a fun and a learning experience that has left me feel worry-free and certainly relaxed.

Lunch time was super great! I just really tried everything to be close and I even shared something. But then, the plan for tomorrow is scrapped since it is our recollection tomorrow. I just really hope that September will be a good month to me.

Also, I am feeling well. I am in the Honor Roll for this grading period and that certainly is woot! I need not to say goodbye to this computer, to my cellphone, to my iPod, and to my PS2. Whew! What a great relief!

When High School Musical 2 is shown in Disney Channel, I would simply not watch it because it is simply overrated, shitty and loads of crap. It really is not a musical and Vanessa Anne Hudgens looks constipated and simply sucks.

Tomorrow, we will be having our recollection from 8 A.M to 3 P.M. I just really hope that I will have a nice experience tomorrow. Also, earlier, the subjects were simply 30 minutes only! Woot! Thanks to that culminating activity, we really had some short discussions. But then, there's a bummer that follows. Our C.L.E teacher told us that we have to read this pages blah blah blah. Mah gawd!

I am thinking of changing the URL of this blog for lots of reasons. When I change the URL of this one, only selected persons will know it. I'm serious about this one guys.

Another random thought of mine is that of the death of Sevilla player, Antonio Puerta. Rest in peace. You have made me watch Sevilla games last season and your sudden death makes me really sad.

I am certainly pissed off by the fact that Cena still has the WWE Championship belt. Dammit. Randy Orton must win it now.

This ends my random thoughts.
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates