2007-08-26

TIME TO SAY THE EFFING TRUTH

This entry is for that faggot, caguioa_47 and that fucking mod, Micael. To air my view on the deletion of the Rawr thread, the sudden deletion of accounts by me and my bosom online buddies, and other matters, I would post it here in this blog in its UNCENSORED glory. Sorry for the harsh language my dear reader but I think swearing is really needed.

It all started when we have this "Torta's BACK!" thread. This caguioa_47 interrupted all the fun! It's his damn fucking fault that everything started. It's his sheer stupidity that made the Rawr team, the EPIC Rawr team, start flaming him with lots of witty posts. We flamed the asshole to death. Still, the fucking insane amount of stupidity by the asshole, caguioa_47, was still imminent so we pwned him even more. Then the faggot got addicted to this member named Kimberly so we made use of this situation and pwned the faggot again. Also, there was this social thread we had named "Rawr!". This was the thread wherein we get to talk about some fun stuff, post some stories(the EPIC Dora the Explorer story is an example), play some fun word associations, pwn some noobs like caguioa_47 to death and many more. Then, one of the fucking mods named Micael thought that the situation was getting worse so he "isolated" the Rawr thread. I would definitely miss lots of stuff in this thread. Damn stupid and biased mod and admin!

Now, with the Rawr thread "isolated", AngryYoungMan posted a thread entitled as "W-w-w where's the Rawr thread?". I never thought that this thread will mark the so-called "last stand" of the Rawr team. As usual, the insane stupidity of the faggot, caguioa_47, started some flaming. Then the unexpected bullshit happened . . .

"@caguioa_47: *sigh* How many times must I tell you to stay away from these people. I have good reasons why I've been asking you to refrain from talking to your oppressors. I also have asked you to not disclose my recent actions because I'm too busy to read flame messages in my inbox.


@Rawr Group: Your beloved Rawr thread is not yet deleted. I decided to transfer your thread to a secluded mod board for review.

Let me be honest with you guys/gals of the Rawr Group... I want you banned from this forum but I unfortunately cannot do that yet. I will also do all that I can to make that permanent.

Respect. It's all that I'm asking from you guys/gals.

- Micael"

We were certainly pissed off with what this fucking moron said. All our respect was lost to this fucking mod. You want to ban us for doing the right thing? SHAME ON YOU MORON! SHAME ON YOU! Why don't you read the whole damn thread for you to understand huh? Isn't that simple and easy? Mah gawd for your stupidity and shittiness. Respect? Mah gawd! We respected the forum - its rules, regulations and we even did the right forum etiquette - and now we don't have credit at all!

I can't believe that some of the mods and admin sided with the moronic spammer named caguioa_47. That's simply what you call BIASED. They sided with the wrong guy and the guys who simply did their job to maintain the forum's integrity got the crap and trash instead of getting the bacon that is rightfully ours.

I can't believe that the fucking idiot did not get banned for Pete's sake! Then the fucking idiot made another thread because of his remorse and conscience. WTF! My message for you is this: SIMPLY SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE. GET A LIFE AND START GOING INTO A MENTAL FACILITY BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN IS EQUIVALENT TO THE SIZE OF VERY SMALL COFFEE BEAN! UNDERSTAND? YOU SIMPLY ARE STUPID AND YOU ARE SIMPLY A FUCKING ASSHOLE!

I also can't believe that the best mod in KHQ is receiving some "unwanted criticisms" by that effing mod. To set the record straight, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU AND THAT FUCKING ADMIN WHEN THERE WAS A HUGE FLAME WAR DURING THE SUMMER? You simply can't understand that Konkon was doing her job while the both of you are having an easy time there. That's uber pathetic! Also, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN THIS STARTED? YOU MAKE JUDGMENTAL DECISIONS - DECISIONS THAT ARE HASTILY DONE WITHOUT EVEN THINKING THE RIGHT WAY!

My message for the admin and that effing mod: YOU SIMPLY DIDN'T DO YOUR JOBS ASSHOLES. THE REASON "BATA PA LANG IYAN" CAN'T JUSTIFY THE FACT THAT HE HAS DONE A HEINOUS ACT! YOU SIMPLY CAN'T ERASE THE FACT THAT KONKON DID HER JOB WHILE YOU DID NOT. YOU, THE EFFING MOD, SIMPLY IS NOT CREDIBLE ENOUGH TO BE A MOD.

Also, Konkon is not yet receiving the credit that she deserves. She individually managed to make this forum stay in tiptop shape morons!

THE BOTTOMLINE IS WE WILL GET OUR PAYBACK THIS YEAR ASSHOLES. BEWARE!
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates