2007-09-21

SIMPLY FAN-EFFING-TASTIC

"With no vision, you will perish; with blurred vision, you will be frustrated; with focused vision, you will succeed!"
-Tim Redmond-

Oh man, this week has been tiring, fun, confusing, nerve wrecking, mind rattling, and certainly mentally exhausting. The school is embroiled in a huge controversy which I can't elaborate on in this blog since it is a matter concerning the reputation of the school. I have to be "confidential" and "responsible" about the things that I know.

The only advice that I could give to those implicated are just change the things that can still be changed while the damage is really not yet of magnanimous proportions. CHANGE FOR THE BETTER WHILE THERE IS THIS TIME. That's the bottomline. Have a focused vision which can help you in attaining greater things.

To the school, thank you for doing your job. You simply defined business with a capital B. You did a good job and I hope such strict measures will be done everyday to lessen the bad elements inside the school's premises.

"Throw it away. Forget yesterday. We'll make the great escape. Won't hear a word they say. They don't know us anyway. Watch it burn! Let it die! 'Cause we are finally free tonight!"
-"The Great Escape" by Boys Like Girls-

How can I react to this hellish week? Oh well, Thursday was fun. I played two basketball games in one day. The end result was . . . a sore knee, a tired calf, tired arm, and last but not the least, I experience difficulty going up and down the stairs . . . both at home and at school.

Last Wednesday, I finally logged in my Friendster account and saw her reply to my message. Thanks for the reply. You know who you are.

Now, I'm confused again. It all came back. The feelings, the memories of the past, the good times, the Freshman memories, the Sophomore memories, and the other memories came back. This time around though, I'm just going with the flow and to be honest with you, I'm enjoying it and I am happy that these memories came back. Well, I just hope that the friendship will continue now and no more unfortunate events will happen.

I've learned that you simply can't put a closure on matters. Time will do it for you. You will be the reactor instead of the actor. Matters will end when time thinks it is the right moment for the matter to end. That simply is life.

My mind is already tired so I guess I have to end this entry now. One thing's for sure, something has come back to me and I'm happy because of it.

Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates