2008-04-29

IS THERE SOMETHING TO LIKE?

Last school year, when someone texted me that I belonged to Exodus, I was mmmmkay. I will have some fun and meeting new persons is nice. Well, first month of the school year was smooth sailing. Then this contest came. I was slated to be part of the contestants of the class then because of me not attending practices due to the fact that I was not allowed at that time, I was removed. I became hell bent on getting myself away from these bunch of people who were then STILL nice for me at that point.

The contest was done and yeah, this was the time wherein one heckuva emotional stuff happened in the room. Well, heck, then this shitty thing started. They all started calling me chickboy, Papa Jio, and other names. At first, I was taking them as if nothing happened. Then, it all came to my boiling point. I was very frustrated inside the room. Heck, the jokes turned into insults and for the heck of it, I do dislike them.

Then I informed our adviser about it and she said that it can all be settled. Well, I don't like to settle things since one, they fucked my third year life. Two, I hate them big time. Third, they made me feel like okay Jio, you just sit with your ass on your chair and you make us happy since you are the subject of our jokes. For the record, I was like WTF. This is bullshit.

So yeah, my school year was not that hellish thanks to my real friends. And heck, to summarize this, there is nothing to like in the room for me. It was filled with corniness and heck, I just simply believed that I was put on the wrong section.

For the record, I hate them. Or dislike them. Whatever!


post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates