2008-05-25

SCREW YOU!

"I get knocked down but I get up again! You are never going to keep me down!"
-Tubthumping by Chumbawamba

So yeah, this freaking connection is a pain in the butt. Seriously, everything loads slowly. Yahoo! Messenger just disconnects every 3 minutes or so. The iPod has been a successful boredom remover so far.

BTW, this is old news for some but my letter to the Editor was featured in the April issue of Playground, a gaming magazine here in the Philippines. You may have noticed that I used a Verdana font for the song lyrics and then the Georgia font for the blog entry itself. What do you think about this not-so-major change here in my blog? I will also not use the drop caps for this entry so that I could see if having no drop caps for an entry will actually be better for this blog.

What else has happened this week? Hmm, I am officially a catechist now. That's one. Second, hmm, the Lakers won resoundingly in Game 2 against the San Antonio Spurs. Third, Avram Grant was fired by Chelsea after the team did not win any silverware this season.

I am starting to hate Fall Out Boy now. I can label them as "mainstream whores". I give credit to my friends, Jzan and Gio for saying those terms. Seriously, Fall Out Boy was awesome when they were still independent. Suddenly, they gained mainstream attention. And then, they signed a contract with a record label. Now, their music is like . . . crap. Seriously, Pete Wentz is not really a good bassist.

One freaking online list even said that Pete Wentz ranks higher than better bassists such as Adam Clayton. That is just like saying Fall Out Boy can beat any band at any time. I will share the link of that site once I found it in my browser's history.

I only have one week or so then it's back to school. Time flies so fast. I don't wanna enter school yet. I will meet those people again . . . the people that I loathe so much to be honest. But I do hope for the best.

Time to burn some time on some things for now. Bye

"Pissing the night away. Pissing the night away."


post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates