2007-06-22

I'M MISERABLE, HURT and ABOUT TO DO SOME MOVING ON

This week was downright awful. Well, now that Mary confirmed every thing, that signifies that I have to move on. Also, I have to forget her. With that being said, I was kinda reluctant to answer her back with a "Hello" in the afternoon.

To set the record straight, I've been avoiding Rap this week. I said that as to confirm something about it. Also, my "moving on" process is back to square one because of what happened in lunch time. Since she passed by in the room, Lawrence and the other boys said that "Jio, nandiyan si Celine oh!" I was saddened by it because that WAS the past and I'm moving on already and that made my situation worse.

Getting straight to the point now. In summer, I asked for a sign if ever I need to move on in my life and forget her. That sign was if she's not my classmate, I should be happy with it. And man, that really happened. I really considered it as a blessing. Yes, a blessing.

With Rap entering into the picture, I consider it as a blessing also. With that being said, I can now totally focus in my studies. Yes, more determined this time to focus in my studies and make a damn statement.

Yes, I've been trying my best to avoid her also. I won't disclose the true reason yet. I just simply will hide it for now.

I'm so stupid to have liked someone so gorgeous like her in the first place. Of course, I don't possess good looks then suddenly, I will do some drastic things. I'm so stupid. Very stupid. Anyway, I will do my best to forget every single damn thing.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates