2007-06-22

THE MISERABLE THIRD WEEK

MONDAY
Well, a day that is just normal except that we had our T.L.E classes. T.L.E was just super fun. We received some shockers because Ms. Sason is not anymore our Filipino teacher. It's now Ms. Mildred Santos. I'm kinda having a hard time because my Tagalog is not that good and also, Ms. Santos likes our sentences to be in concrete Tagalog. Mah gawd!

We also had our Math seatwork(The seatwork we were supposed to have last Friday) and it was hard! My brain really got fatigued. Chemistry was fun though.

TUESDAY
English class is nice. I got my confidence boosted here. Health time came and we had fun considering the fact that we talked about Reproductive Health. Library time was kinda boring because we have to do this thing about advertising the library and its services. We then had our Math time and we took this quiz which was fairly easy. Social Studies time came and it was ok. We discussed the National and Local Issues and I had fun with it. We then had Filipino and we performed something to depict that we must speak Tagalog.

WEDNESDAY
English class was really fun. We did this thing regarding essays and history of other literary genres. C.L.E time was boring but still I listened to the lesson. T.L.E time was about doing some database thing. Math time was more about discussion about multiplication of some algebraic terms.

We then had our Social Studies quiz which was very easy. Chemistry time was fun as we acted out some foreign and Philippine chemists. Guidance time cam and it was mostly a free time because we really just talked about plans for college while we blabber some things with our seatmates regarding some everyday stuff.

THURSDAY
Reading time was more about social issues and again, I had fun with it. Social time was more about discussion and some map reading. English time was about poetry. Math time was about more examples. Chemistry is something about some logical exercises for the scientific method. P.E.H.M was a chore as we had to run 1km in the school grounds. This caused me to have my legs tired. Also, we did some sit and reach and shoulder stretch. After all was said and done, Tristan and Sam did some marvelous things with the radio. My body really got fatigued though. Good thing I did my assignments the night before.

FRIDAY
Before we had our classes, we did this Lectio Divina. Faith really didn't want to touch my hand so we just touched the fan that she's holding. We did our literary brochures in English time. Math time was about some seat work which was difficult. In C.L.E, we did some quiz which was moderately hard. Filipino was about some more performances from us. Chemistry was really fun. We did this first experiment but since I formed my triad with Jonel and Danica, we were happy and we finished first. After that, we talked some important matters like love life and school stuff.

SOME KEY MOMENTS:
1. The radio drama of Tristan
2. Sam's radio voice overs.
3. Our introductions to Ms. Santos.
4. Mary's sentence which confirmed some things brewing in Genesis.
5. Lectio Divina time.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates