2007-06-02

THE RETURN OF SCHOOL

Well, it's only almost 24 hours before school begins anew. According to Ate Kat, the adviser of Exodus would be a certain Mrs. Pascual. I don't know who she is but I'm still excited to go to school. As far as I know, there are 19 from Amity, 19 from Counsel and some unknown sections that constitute the population of Exodus.

Now that a new school year arrives, there are always some bummers. One is that Friday's dismissal time is now 4:30 pm. That's what you call a nerve-racker. C'mon! Friday is the time wherein students enjoy after school hours then they will add some time to the Friday schedule?!? WTH is that anyway!

Another complaint is . . . I think that the Intramurals must be extended. Well, this suggestion has been rejected because of this reason: SIMPLICITY OF LIFESTYLE. WTF! The school must somehow improve and elevate. Simplicity of lifestyle won't do good nowadays in a country wherein innovation is the trend.

That's for the complaints for now. I'm just really excited to meet my friends again and start a new chapter in my life.
SCHOOL-RELATED SONGS


Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates