2007-06-03

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Some NBA News first:
1.The Cleveland Cavaliers are now your Eastern Conference Champions! They ousted Detroit from playoff contention with an 82-98 drubbing of the Pistons in Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. Once again, Daniel "Boobie" Gibson, the rookie from Texas, was the factor of the game as he scored 31 points. He made lots of outside shots for Cleveland in crunch time. Because of the win, Cleveland will appear in their first NBA Finals appearance and face the San Antonio Spurs in what should be an exciting series.

2. Detroit's future is really uncertain. Chauncey Billups will be a free agent. One thing they lacked in the postseason was that Chris Webber's production was limited. They need a better center to compliment Rasheed Wallace and Tayshaun Prince.

3. It's official: Steve Kerr is the new General Manager of the Suns.

THE ENTRY:
In just 5 hours and 30 minutes, it will be June 4. This just means it's the kickoff of the school year. Well, with my excitement to come to school, I want my first day to be a memorable one. And if I learn that a teacher(No comment for now on who the teacher is) that I'm really scared of is one of our teachers, I would be kinda disappointed. Sorry to say that but it's true.

Hmm. . . I would like to say that my blog would be updated on a weekly basis now. I have to get focused about
school now and I'm serious to attain success this time around.

I actually feel a little uneasy now. I'm just being paranoid about the happenings tomorrow. Don't know why but I am really feeling uneasy now.

I'm currently doing some forum posting(I'm on an online war now with that guy who seems to want a piece of my bickering) and doing some other important stuff.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates