2007-06-09

WEEKEND UPDATE



This is an episode from Family Guy entitled "The Evil Monkey."

MY YM STATUS: Crap . . . da*n . . . this is getting ridiculous

Well, I was able to sleep at around 4a.m already and woke up at 7am. That's only three hours of sleep. Man, but I still do feel energetic for some unknown reasons.

About my YM status. It turned out like that because there is this mor*n in KHQ named soulcaster02 who is a poser because he said that he's an EMO ANTI-PUNK. To set the record straight, Emo is a sub-genre of punk so you can't label yourself as EMO ANTI-PUNK. WTH is soulcaster02 doing anyway? He likes to be pwned by me so I will do it. XD

I'm currently doing some changes in my Chemistry assignment. The aforementioned assignment is kinda long and hard so I'm already doing it and I'm finished already. Now, I'll just relax a bit so that I can enjoy this long weekend.

I'm currently doing some forum posting now. Heck, I'm not even chatting with someone now. Well, I'm currently downloading songs of Fall Out Boy especially Grand Theft Autumn.

SONG OF THE DAY

This is Nickelback's Saving Me from their phenomenal album All The Right Reasons.
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates