2007-06-09

MUSIC POST



Well this is a New Found Glory song entitled "My Friend's Over You". Celine just recommended this band so I gave it a try and I was impressed.




This song is Ne-Yo's latest single, Because Of You. This song is really upbeat and that's what I like about it. Seriously.


This song is Way Back Into Love. This was one of the songs featured in the movie, Music And Lyrics starring Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant. I just really love this song and subsequently, I regard it as a sad song just like Patrick. All I wanna do is find a way back into love . . .


This song is Yellowcard's Ocean Avenue. This song really reminds me of some blissful moments of my life. This was the song that made them famous in the first place. A line from the song is that of: "If I could find you now things would get better! We could leave this town and run forever! I know somewhere somehow we'd be together!"

To IMEEM: Your site is so effing bad. C'mon! Why is there this 30 second thingy which sucks without you offering even a single explanation about it. Mah gawd!

This entry will be edited soon once I get LimeWire to work again . . . hopefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tablets tramadol high stories - tramadol hcl mechanism of action

Anonymous said...

discount phentermine phentermine online without a rx - phentermine euphoria

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates