2007-07-06

THE FOURTH WEEK OF ME BEING AN EXODUDE

MONDAY
We kicked the day off with English. We had a discussion about the Anglo-Saxon Period. After that, we had our C.L.E wherein we had the continuation of the talent show. The end of the C.L.E class was unusual in a sense that we sang the "Our Father" in the end just like in a manner sang in a Holy Mass plus with guitar accompaniment thanks to Sam!

Chemistry . . . hmm . . . we had this thingy about something which I've absurdly forgotten. Math time was of course, discussions baby! T.L.E time was more of database things(again!) and for the first time, we were puzzled by Mr. Patriarca's discussion. Damn computers in the Computer Lab! That damn shortcut feature for MS Access can't be used just because it wasn't installed and if we try to install it, it won't be installed because the Windows XP CD is not there you it's just BS.

Filipino time was more of talking about the right word usage. It bored me to death actually. I got a mistake so I danced those three prominent noontime dances again . . . this time in a slow-mo style.

Once I arrived at the house, I slept and just MEDITATED FOR A SERIOUS MATTER which I've decided upon already. This was the best Monday of my life mainly because of what that person replied. I'm just so happy but still, I'm shy. Damn. I wonder when can I overcome such hindrances in life. One thing's for sure, I AM CERTAINLY INSPIRED AND I'M CERTAINLY HAPPY WHEN I THINK OF HER, WHEN I SEE HER, WHEN I TEXT HER, WHEN I . . . IN SHORT, I'M JUST HAPPY! BOTTOMLINE.

TUESDAY
English class kicked he day off as usual. We discussed this time the Dynasty of Scyld Shiefling. P.E.H.M time this time. We went to the A.V.R to watch something about "sexual topics." Library time came and we just used the time to ask, ask, ask, ask and ask to Ms. Henson. Math time came and we had our seatwork which squeezed out every brain juice possible. Social time came and we discussed about the topic "Time Differences" in the map. It's more of formula memorization and some nifty calculator usage.

Chemistry this time. We discussed the Systems of Measurement. Filipino time came and we had the continuation of the topic regarding the right word usage.

WEDNESDAY
English time came and we discussed Hrothgar's Hall. C.L.E time came and we discussed stuff like searching for a Bible passage that tells something about the Church being diversionary. T.L.E time came and we just did the database and the discussion bored me to death. Math time came and we had our quiz. It was fairly easy and I slept after taking the test. Social time came and we this time discussed more about "Time Differences." Chemistry time came and we just discussed the basic quantities of the Metric System. Guidance time came and we just had this Bio-data thing.

THURSDAY
Reading kicked the day off. Renato and his group made this comprehensive report about the Separation of the Church and State. After Reading came Social Studies. We had our test about "Time Difference" which was easy. I got 30 out of 30 w00t. English time came and this time, we talked about the arch-nemesis of Beowulf, Grendel, a demonic horde. Math time came and we are now on the topic, Complex Fractions.

Chemistry time came and we had this frustrating seat work about Scientific Notation. After that, P.E.H.M time came and we composed our very own warm-up exercise. We got 9 out of 10 in this one. Next week would be different because there would be a musical accompaniment.

FRIDAY
We had our First Friday Mass. Also, Mr. Santos got mad at us because we sang happy Birthday while the others are singing the Philippine National Anthem. There's a story behind this unfortunate incident though. We ALREADY SANG the anthem and we already stopped since we thought that it's over. When Ate Kat arrived, we sang Happy Birthday because it's simply her birthday. NO OTHER INTENTIONS. That's simply it.

After the Mass came Math time. Math time was fun! We acted crazily by singing to Ate Kat Happy Birthday four times in four rounds. The order of the songs were: Happy Birthday (English), Happy Birthday (Tagalog), May The Good Lord Bless You, and Happy Birthday (Kapampangan). After the songs came the "Wave". This wave is prominent in shows wherein the fans will do a wavelike ripple in the stands. After the "Wave" came the dancing of the Math dance. After all those insanities, we had our discussion. Well, Math time was just really damn fun.

C.L.E time came and we were tasked to solve a riddle which was moderately hard. I didn't get to answer it correctly. The answer to the riddle was PENTECOST. We just really discussed the Coming of the Holy Spirit. Filipino time came and we took the first 15 items of a 50 item test. Well, it was ok. Lunch time came and we had this audition for the Nutri-Jingle. I auditioned and I danced the "It's A Hard-knock Life" and I sang "You Give Love A Bad Name". Fortunately, I bagged a spot! Weee! Yey me! XD

Chemistry time came and we had a discussion about the dreaded seat work. I got 12 out of 20(Damn!). Originally, I got 8 but something NICE yet WEIRD happened. Mr. Bernardo has this knack of letting his students earn extra points the FUN yet HARD WAY. He said that if we want additional 2 points, we must take a small bite out of a Choco Chum and it must reach to Ate Kat in 2 minutes so that she could still eat it. Well, after 44 small bites and 1 almost major infraction, the Choco Chum finally landed in Ate Kat's place and she quickly gobbled it up. So there, we now have 2 points. The other 2 points is that we must sing Happy Birthday to Ate Kat in 2 minutes while putting powder on her face as we sing the Happy Birthday Song. Well, the aftermath was that Ate Kat looked like a geisha and Mr. Bernardo worsened Ate Kat's look by adding powder to her hair!

English time came and we just discussed the agenda regarding the class t-shirt, the nutri-jingle and other important concerns. I would post pics about the t-shirt once I have the t-shirt of course.

THIS ENDS THE FOURTH WEEK. YES, I'M INSPIRED.
SAVVY?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates