2007-07-15

THE HAPPENINGS ABOUT ME

Today was a day marked by typical events. I woke up at 8 A.M and ate my breakfast which was a Ham and Egg Sandwich. After eating my breakfast, I went straight to my room and played Burnout Revenge for 3 hours. I just really love this game! I would post a review about this game once I had lots of free time.

While playing Burnout Revenge, my eyes really were stuck on the screen watching every movement that my car makes. While my car, just a Hot Rod which has a max speed of 209 MPH, avoided every obstacle, my body also moved once the car I was using swerved around the course. With every Revenge, Signature and Vertical Takedown that I've made, I rejoiced and the people around me, my Brother, Sister and Mom, rejoiced as if Manny Pacquiao scored a KO over his opponent.

Also, while playing Burnout Revenge, everytime my Mom(when out of the room) and Dad call me to do some chores, I disregarded those favors and just continued playing. I didregarded those favors because I don't want my concentration to be disrupted so there, I just said repeatedly to them "Mamaya na lang! Ok?"

After playing the game, I just ate my lunch which was Baked Macaroni. It tasted really nice and it was a sumptuous lunch for me. After eating my lunch, I just read the newspaper and texted some persons about important matters.

After reading, I listened to music and still, Maroon 5, Dragonforce, Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park and Fall Out Boy invade my playlist. I then turned on this PC and there started my online ventures for this day.

I hope that I would be happy once I make a bold move some time this month. I'm really inspired now. She is the most gorgeous, most intelligent, just add in any superlative here. You know who you are.

Enough for being emotional.
Savvy?

SONG OF THE DAY

This is Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" from their album, Eyes Open. This song is really just nice especially its chorus.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates