2007-08-28

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

"The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people."
- Theodore Roosevelt -

This is definitely one of the best birthdays of my life ever! Seriously, the girl that I'm loving presently was the first one to greet me this day. I'm just really happy. I was doing something online last 12 midnight when suddenly someone texted me. I looked at the phone and I was shocked that it was her. I asked her how come she was still awake by that time considering the fact that they still have practice for the Katutubong Sayaw at the latter part of the day. She then replied that she was waiting for the hour hand to strike 12 in the clock because she was waiting for my birthday. I'm really touched! Then we just talked about our future treat day. Seriously though, she's asking me to treat her with a decadent cake. I would surely do this after the contest is done.

Well, I still chatted with Gio after I read the text message of the person that inspired me. We really just talked of some fun stuff like the videogame Juiced 2. Also, we talked about our future plans for KHQ like we have to be patient in attacking and so on and so forth. Then I said my good night to Gio and went to my room. But I did not yet sleep. You know what I did? I turned on my PS2 and played MLB '07: The Show for 2 more hours. I started at 2am and ended at 4am. That's what you call being nocturnal.

Once I woke up, I ate breakfast which was Manager's Choice variety of pizza from Shakey's. After that, I received the gift from my loving parents which was something nice. But lemme tell first the reason why I woke up. I woke up because someone called me. That someone was Jonel who greeted me through that call. He was essentially the first classmate of mine who did that in my life.

After that call, she texted again asking all about the decadent cake. I just promised that I would really give it. Then she greeted me again and I am certainly happy. After doing some online stuff, I ate my lunch. After eating, I went back to the computer for more forum posting. After that, I had my haircut. After that, I played PS2 again.

Well, I certainly received lots of greetings. I also would like to say good luck to Exodus, my section, for the Katutubong Sayaw tomorrow. Good luck guys!

When evening came, I just went to this computer whom I consider as innovative. I just posted some things at KHQ and I am now posting this entry.

It certainly has been a good 15 long years for me. I hope I can still live more out of this life. Thank goodness that I have lots of friends.

This is it.
Savvy?




1 comment:

シャドウワイバーン・金霊 said...

wafuu!! otanjoubi omedeto Jio-kun!!

XD *hugs*

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates