2007-08-24

THIS IS GETTING C.O.N.F.U.S.I.N.G

"Every little thing she does is magic. Everything she do just turns me on. Even though my life before was tragic, now I know my love for her goes on."
- The Police's "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" -

My recent days in school have been rocky and tumultuous. I'm wondering why thoughts of someone from my past is coming back and subsequently, makes me happy. It's just weird. The timing is questionable to say the least. When I'm alone, random thoughts of her- yes, my past - invade my mind without hesitation as if it's a free flowing river.

What about the "present" now? I love her so much. The question is will I be able to make the right move? You see, the "present" has this aura which just soothes me and this aura is what has been making me happy this days. But then, as I've said, thoughts from my past are returning to my mind. I'm not saying that these thoughts are unwanted. I don't know what to decide!

What the heck is happening? Look, it's just four days before my birthday then suddenly, mind-boggling situations have been infiltrating my thoughts again! I thought that last week was the temporary stoppage of all the problems but then I was wrong. This recent week presented more of a challenge to me as a person. I have to decide the soonest time possible. This is getting even harder don't ya think?

As I'm typing this entry, I'm listening to Justin Timberlake's "LoveStoned", from his phenomenal album FutureSex/LoveSounds album. This song is just really nice with its funky beat and very nice tune.

With the things that Jonel and dearest Ate Kat have told me, things are certainly more complicated. They have said that it all depends on what action I will do towards both the "past" and the "present". They also have said that the "present" will be the "reactor" . . . meaning I would be the "actor" or the one who'll initiate the action. This certainly makes things very interesting indeed.

Man, things have certainly been kinda hard and easy on me recently. Hopefully, by my birthday, I would have decided upon this issue already.

Savvy?
Sorry to that person whom I've presented as a bad person.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates