2007-08-05

THE WEEK OF THE PERIODIC EXAMS AND THE HAPPIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE

A week that simply made me shocked. A week that made me inspired. A week that absolutely ceased all the pain. A week that made me happy. In short, I'm simply recharged, rejuvenated, and simply happy because of my classmate.

I won't talk about the days before the Periodic Test here. I would go straight to those days of the Periodic Test.

THURSDAY
We took up C.L.E first. It was a fairly good test. I didn't have a hard time answering the questions. Social Studies was next and the True or False part was the most confusing part of the test. We then had our T.L.E test and I had a hard time in answering it to be honest. P.E.H.M was relatively easy in my opinion.

FRIDAY
No classes due to that supposed kickoff of the SK Registration. Later in the day though, I watched the news and all I got was crap since the SK Registration is still on Saturday. I also made some planning about my plans for the rest of this month.

SATURDAY
We had our test first in Math. It was uber hard! Those complex fractions made my day and also those hard quadratic equations. Damn is all I can say about this one. Filipino was so darn confusing too! That Fill-In-The-Blanks part was darn tough and mind-boggling.

SUNDAY
A day that was plagued by happiness. You see, I'm inspired by a girl now and I just can't remove her inside my thoughts. She's simply the kindest person I've ever met and she is just really nice. Man, good thing my friend, Jonel, has been giving out some good advices to me regarding my feelings for her. You see, life is complicated. It is also mysterious.

MONDAY
The day that ended all the hardships of my classmates and subsequently, me. Well, Chemistry was the bombshell of the day! It was a very hard test! A 110-item test that seriously fatigued me out. C'mon! Those computations were very long and I'm just really tired! English was not that hard except for that Poetry Reading part. Damn poem about alien perceptions!

After all, it was a week of hardship but then thanks to one person, I'm happy nowadays and I've forgotten about my miserable first and second year in my High School life.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates