2007-08-09

THE RECENT MUSINGS OF MINE

" You're a falling star. You're the getaway car. You're the line in the sand when I go too far. You're the swimming pool, on an August day. And you're the perfect thing to say."
An excerpt from Michael Bublé's "Everything"



Recently, my life has been on an uphill. My friends, Jonel and Danica, have been of great help to me. They really helped me by giving all the necessary guidance and advice possible. I'm really gratified by the fact that Jonel has been helping me for a long time.

If you would ask me, was my past life a burden? Well, that's a tough question for me to answer. If we were to look at the facts, it all implies that it was all a burden to me. You see, I had a difficult time forgetting my HORRIBLE and PATHETIC past. It depressed me a lot. Seriously, it degraded my confidence.

Enough about my miserable past. I have been doing some planning for this month because it would be my birthday on the 28th of August. Weee! I'm excited already! Also, a classmate has been inspiring me lately and her compliment yesterday was heart-warming and certainly a moment that will be cherished by me.

I hope that I would make the good decision when it comes to my feelings for her. You see, the person has been very very kind to me. When I admitted the truth to the person, she just smiled and lately, I have been trying to become close with her. I hope that I would succeed if ever I plan to do some courting.

Recently, I'm having a hard time deciding if I would push through with my plans for her. You see, I was hurt in the past and I don't want to be hurt again. But then, I want to risk everything now. I really like the person so much that I want to be with the person all the time but due to circumstances, I just simply can't.

Maybe by tomorrow, I have made up my mind regarding this. One thing's for sure though, I'm happy because I landed in Exodus. I'm so thankful that I met her in my life. Good thing I've admitted everything to her already. I hope I can build on that friendship that I started with her.

This is it for now.
Savvy?


No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates