2007-09-23

GUYS, BE TRUE AND SHOW YOUR TRUE PERSONALITIES PLEASE

This entry is about the current status of our section, Exodus. Mrs. Pascual said last Friday that someone from the room said that Exodus is still diverse. To set the record straight, I WAS the person who said that Exodus is really a diverse section. I won't retract my statements either. I firmly believe in what I've said before and that won't change unless my classmates show their true personalities.

It sucks to know that at times, I feel that there is still a rivalry among all of us. For example, I feel that some of my classmates that came from Counsel last year think that it is still Counsel vs. Amity. For once, I really think that what I'm observing and feeling about this so-called "Cold Rivalry" is really true.

Why did I say that Exodus is still a diverse section? It's simply because we don't have the value or trait of oneness. Whenever we discuss something for the activities of a month, some don't even bother to share or worse, to listen at all. Also, some don't respect the opinions of others. For your information Exodus, I still have grudges against some of you guys. You don't even bother to give me a damn nice explanation about what happened before. I also don't appreciate the fact that you use as a prank - by that I mean, you insult me a lot. Thank you Exodus!

To the person who said that last year's Amitians and Counselerds are getting closer, think again! Some of the persons in Exodus have hidden agenda and hidden motives so I beg to disagree with what you have said last Friday.

As the saying goes, "What goes around, comes around." I hope that this won't affect those persons who are still "plastic". For Pete's sake, be transparent enough for the class. There's nothing wrong with being true to all of Exodus. Please stop thinking that there is a rivalry that is existing at the moment. The truth is, all I'm asking for is for you to remove your mask and be true to all of us.

For once I will say this, some of you will feel my wrath. I still haven't forgiven you guys for what you did to me on that first contest. Mark my words. I repeat, mark my words. I'm serious with this one and just pray that I will change my mind and just work with you harmoniously for the sake of unity.

I never felt that I belonged in Exodus. For some reasons unknown, I just really feel this way starting from Day 1 of the school year. Sorry guys but the truth is, you never made me feel that I belonged in this section.

Oh well, amidst all the things swirling and brewing in this section, I am still optimistic that we can iron this mess out and subsequently, produce better friendships, bondings, and of course, relationships among us.

Sorry if I have offended you guys through this entry.
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates