2007-09-23

PURE WRESTLING THOUGHTS

I watched Raw earlier and I was not really impressed. Oh well, here are my thoughts about WWE as of the moment.

I still can't believe that Cena is still the WWE Champion. Please give the belt to a more deserving superstar like Umaga. Randy Orton is a viable candidate but his work ethic is simply unprofessional. Cena must go back to his "Thugganomics" gimmick. It helped him a lot before rather than this crappy "Soldier" gimmick that has left me feel disappointed. Yes, Cena has the charisma but please, let him do the raps again! Those raps defined his persona a long time ago and sad to say, they tinkered with the established formula and I dislike them with great intensity for tinkering with Cena's rapper persona.

As we all know, Batista won the Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship at the Unforgiven PPV. Again, I'm kinda disappointed since Batista always gets the belt back. I mean, he's turning into a Cena - a wrestler who always gets the belt. In the Smackdown! roster alone, they are more deserving guys than Batista. I'm not saying that I hate Batista but the storyline angle must change. Give the belt to Kane. Seriously, the guy deserves a main event push.

Regarding the Hornswoggle angle this time, I'm really hoping that when Kennedy returns from his suspension because of steroid usage, there will be a feud pitting him against Hornswoggle. Of course, the stipulation would be about Vinnie Mac's illegitimate son. The original plan was that Kennedy would be the illegitimate son but thanks to that suspension to Kennedy, Hornswoggle got the role instead.

To Chris Jericho, please return to WWE already. I miss your segment on Raw before. I miss the Walls of Jericho. Your skills are certainly electrifying and you are one of a kind. Your mic skills is really laudable.

Please give Fit Finlay a push! The guy also deserves it. Give him a face turn! Let him work the crowd and just see the results. His in-ring personality just rocks big time. The shillelagh angle in matches never ceases to amaze me.

With the return of the Undertaker, I'm expecting an angle involving The Phenom and Batista. What will be up for grabs? The World Heavyweight Championship of course. How about Rey Mysterio and The Great Khali? Let them fight each other and please, let Khali totally dominate Rey Mysterio. Mysterio is simply overrated.

I hope that by the time Umaga returns from suspension, his rivalry with Triple H would be a good one. This is certainly a good way of giving a push to Umaga. Umaga is just simply great. Carlito's heel turn is a laudable move done by WWE. He is way better as a heel than as a face. His edginess is suited to that of a heel if you ask me.

Thank you for making C.M Punk the ECW Champion! This should have happened a long time ago but later is better than never. Seriously, when he was part of Team DX in the Survivor Series, he really anchored the crowd in cheering and he just really works the crowd very well.

I'm really interested on how the MVP-Matt Hardy angle pans out. Yes, they are the current Tag Champs now and I'm interested on how their relationship unfolds. Maybe someone will turn heel. I just hope that it doesn't happen.

When will DX return? I'm missing those crotch chops, those tag team matches that are main events, and of course, the parodies. I'm certainly ready and I'm ready to bow to the masters and break it down!

Edge is really one great superstar. WWE needs him now! His adeptness in the heel role will surely be appreciated. WWE is not yet really great but little by little, it is reaching there. I just hope they do the right things regarding the champions as of the moment.

These are just my thoughts.
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates