2007-10-12

AM I MOVING ON TO A NEW CHAPTER IN MY LIFE?

"Would you rather be a widow or a divorcée? Style your wake for fashion magazines!"
-Fall Out Boy's "The Take Over, The Breaks Over", a song from their highly-successful album, Infinity On High-

Quite astonishing is the fact that this is the first time that I used some lines from a Fall Out Boy song to be featured in this stinking blog of mine. I haven't updated this blog of mine for quite a while now due to fatigue and I'm currently ironing out some kinks in my life which have bothered me a lot this past few weeks.

Well, the happy memories returned but then, the pain shots itself alongside with the happy memories. Why does this happen most of the time? Am I prone to pain or what? C'mon! I already had enough! Seriously, is it because the gaping holes have not really been patched up well? Or maybe its because the gaping holes have been patched up but my mind tends to think of it though emotionally, I'm tired of it? I desperately need everyone's help in solving this problem that has been plaguing me for quite a while now. Please help me if you have some advices or help that you can muster.

Currently, I'm finalizing my draft for my NBA Live 08 review for the PS2. I'm near to finishing a review again! Weeee! I'm currently playing Bully for the PS2. The game is just damn nice! I like it more than GTA since it's in a school setting.

To be honest, I just want to be a person who just likes a person but won't commit myself yet. When I'm committed, it just seems that I will get hurt all the time. You see, life is weird. It spits out everything that it wants in any moment and you just have to grind it out for you to get the best out of it.

I'm now listening to the song "Dance Dance" by Fall Out Boy. Fall Out Boy is simply awesome. Fall Out Boy, please stage another concert here in the Philippines.

Sorry to all of the people that I've hurt. Heck, all of you know who you are and I'm sorry. Heck, why in the hell am I getting like this in this blog of mine?

Should I avoid the person until the wounds are healed? I want an answer by someone that knows the whole story of my problem. Should I totally avoid the person? By that I mean, no text, no message in any form possible . . . simply avoid in school. Should I do it? You might say it's my choice but I want an opinion or an answer from someone who knows the whole damn situation. Heck, I think I have deleted in my cellphone somethings that have her name. I'm definitely bad right? Sorry but I'm just desperate to forget the pains and the past altogether.

Have I changed as a person or am I just too rude about the situation? Well, time for me to embark on some soul searching. I seriously have to do it. It might benefit me in the long haul anyway so I guess I just have to do it.

Here is my status message in YM:
"HOY EXO! DI AKO PAPANSIN! ANG TANGE NYO TLGANG MAG JUDGE NG MGA TAO! I HATE PLASTIC AND ANNOYING CLASSMATES. THEY THINK THAT THEY ARE PERFECT BUT THEY ARE NOT. RATHER, THEY ARE PERSONS WHO NEED A CHANGE OF MORALS. THEY ARE MORALLY DIRTY. MAGBAGO NA KAYO!"

I just had enough already with Exodus. Exodus is a section that made me feel that I don't belong and thank you! Most of you are plastics and I definitely want redemption! Thank you for making me experience the worst school year of my life. You have demoralized me guys. I'm not happy anymore. So don't be surprised when one day I suddenly burst out all the emotion inside.

Beware!
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates