2007-10-06

AN ENTRY TO EASE THE BOREDOM . . .

I'm not starting this entry with a quote. Rather, I would say what has been boggling my mind at this moment. Mah gawd! The exams are taking their toll and I'm surely tired. Heck, I'm listening to Velvet Revolver's songs now. The songs are "Fall To Pieces" and "She Builds Quick Machines". They are a band that plays rock music with guitarist Slash, one of the best in the business definitely. They now have two albums which are "Contraband" and "Libertad".

"Everyone knows I'm in . . . over my head! Over my head! With eight seconds left in overtime, she's on your mind . . . she's on your mind!"
-The Fray's "Over My Head" from their smashing album, "How To Save A Life"-

My life has been an uphill battle against the intangible truth about some unacceptable realities and some unexpected moments about keeping my emotions in check and knowing my limitations.

One person has been inspiring me and I have to say that this person is simply the best. Heck, all I can say is thank you. That's all.

Oh well, I have raised the white flag. My feelings might just hurt me in the long haul. I have to do what's best for me and I think that keeping myself quiet about what I feel for someone would be the best for now.

I just bought three new games for my PS2. The games are: NBA Live 08, NBA 2K8, and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08. A review for NBA Live 08 will come later. Heck, the game is just so damn effing poor. Bleh, don't buy it. You're just wasting your money on such a crappy game.

Kudos to Manny Pacquiao for winning against Marco Antonio Barrera. Fight analysis from yours truly will be made later in the day. Thanks.

So this is it for now. Please watch the ALCS on Friday as the Boston Red Sox take on the Cleveland Indians.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates