2007-10-20

D-E-N-I-A-L

"It's really good to hear your voice saying my name it sounds so sweet! Coming from the lips of an angel, hearing those words, it makes me weak!"
-Hinder's "Lips of an Angel" from their album Extreme Behavior-

Yes, you read that right. The title of this blog entry of mine talks about denial. Out of all possible things, how come "denial" was the one that I've decided to talk about? Well, as some of you may know, I'm currently in a state of denial while doing this enduring process called "moving on and putting the puzzle pieces back to place". It's just like bleeding out all the pain inside for now while acting normally.

I guess avoiding the person was also a mistake. Hanging unto something wherein reality there really is nothing to hang on was also a huge mistake. Pretending that things were finally fine was also a mistake on my part. Well, I must also be optimistic in the long haul since with every mistake comes a chance for me to redeem myself as well. I really want to redeem myself since I want to regain my pride, dignity, honor, and my confidence as well.

I really think that I'm in a state of denial since though how much I want to recover, I can't since I still have thoughts of the person running in my head. Yes, it is ironic and I'm just ironing this out as of the moment.

I think the solution is maybe, I just treat things as if everything is normal. If I see them together, I just have to brush the emotion off. It's for the best. I really want to restore all normalcy first by re-establishing things that were hampered by my stupidity and indecisiveness.

This is now the time for me to prove to everyone that even though I'm trying to make things look as if I'm not doing anything, the fact is that I will let these wounds heal while talking to that person. Understood? If yes, good!

Yes, I admit I still like the person and I tried to avoid the person since my desperation to forget some things got the best of me. Oh well, I'm sorry.

Damn. Things will change and what's frustrated me in the past is that it just takes so long. Oh well, time to end this and I hope that person replies.

Bye!
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates