2007-10-24

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

"I've looked for love in stranger places but never found someone like you. Someone whose smile makes me feel I've been holding back and now there's nothing I can't do. 'Cause this is real, and this is good. It warms the inside just like it should but most of all it's built to last."
- Meléé's "Built To Last" -

I'm definitely astounded by everything that has transpired. Damn such events. It's like lightning strikes twice. I thought like I've overcome that damn problem in the past but I guess I was a pretender then. I never thought that the emotions existed all along - waiting to be rediscovered again by foolish me. I really thought that the emotions were vanquished when someone told me to let it all die out.

Blaming myself is the thing that I've done. Who the hell would have done one stupid thing after another other than me? I think blaming myself is just right. I really think that I shouldn't have liked the person after all the "rejections" that happened. She never liked me and I don't know what suddenly happened to me. I suddenly became prone to pain and I still liked her and I blame myself for that. I should have let time do its job but then, thanks to my indecisiveness, I thought I could do it in no time at all but then, I was definitely wrong.

Again, this is just what you call paying the price for all the damn mistakes that I've made in the past. As they say, everything has a corresponding consequence and experiencing pain is just the price that I've received.

Whatever happens now is just a result of something in the past. I really think that I must now look for someone else. I can't like her now. Seriously, I really just can't. Also, she doesn't like me and I even don't stand a chance.

The fault in my part is that I shouldn't have shown everything. I should have kept all my emotions since when you release your emotions, you are putting yourself at risk. Since I released something, I was in danger of getting hurt and as history tells us, you know what happened to me.

Oh well, it's time for me to be strong and put all the pain aside and treat things as if nothing happened. However, all I want now is to let this feelings die. Why? It's because I really have to forget that part of my life and c'mon, someone's there for her already.

All I can do now is to forget and move on. If ever help is needed, I am still here but then, she has someone already.

Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates