2007-10-28

IF ONLY I COULD DO SOMETHINGS TO GET MYSELF OUT OF A JAM

"They rally round the family with a pocket full of shells! Weapons not food, not homes, not shoes, not need, just feed the war cannibal animal! I walk the corner to the rubble that used to be a library. Line up to the cemetery! What we don't know keeps the contracts alive and moving! They don't gotta burn the books, they just remove 'em while arms warehouses fill as quick as the cells! Rally round the family! Pockets full of shells! Rally round the family with a pocket full of shells! Bulls on parade!"
- Rage Against The Machine's "Bulls On Parade" -

Sunday has finally approached us and that just means one damn thing. It just means there is only a week to go before we enter anew the laurels of our respective schools. This also means that we will have again those darn tough classes which are also boring and sleepy sometimes. Again, those unending tests will come. Damn it.

Currently, I'm listening to the song "Never Let Her Slip Away" by Andrew Gold, the guy who originally sung the song. Heck, the song is just damn nice and this is just one of those songs that I listen to whenever I need an inspiration.

I watched Game 3 of the Fall Classic, the World Series earlier. Disappointingly, the Colorado Rockies lost by the score of 10-5. Daisuke Matsuzaka of the Boston Red Sox was just amazing. Finally, he has proven that he can pitch a big game with convincing fashion. Also, we all knew that he can hit the baseball and thanks to the game occurring in a National League ballpark, we got a chance to see him bat and oh boy! It produced wonderful results. He hit a 2-RBI single. That was really amazing! The Red Sox lineup is just awesome thanks to their leadoff guy, Jacoby Ellsbury. That guy really added some punch into the Red Sox offense with his 4 hits. Colorado will not win this World Series unless their starting pitching improves heavily and also, they need to hit the ball well. Game 4 is tomorrow with Jon Lester of the Red Sox going against Aaron Cook of the Rockies. Both scheduled starters have overcome medical disabilities this season by the way.

Life is so ironic. It is a machine that throws anything that it wants at you at any given moment. Life is a stage play. We are the actors but God is the scriptwriter. Life is a book. We are part of the characters but God is the author. Life is a sports team. We are the manager but God is the owner. That is essentially my opinion about life.

All I want to do now is to settle all my differences with all the people that I've known especially her. Heck, I want myself to be at peace now. A person without worries. I hope I can accomplish by settling all the disputes. I wonder why the person hasn't replied. I think that I did something wrong again. Oh brother! I want to fix all the issues now!

I've uploaded some tunes in my Multiply account. If you want to go to my Multiply site, here's the link: CLICKITY CLICK. Just comment about the site please and also, if you have some suggestions, please share them to me.

I'm about to take my dinner in a few minutes and I ought to input more of my thoughts before I eat. I'm sorry to you. Please forgive me. I'm just really sorry.

The times have changed. How I wish I didn't pray for that thing to the Lord Almighty during the summer. I totally regret it. But I wonder why He granted it. Maybe it's for the betterment of me but I think that the exact opposite happened. I just really miss her presence and he fact that she's no longer my classmate somehow was etched in my mind.

Okay, this is it.
Bye
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates