2007-11-16

THIS FIGHT COULD BE THE LAST FIGHT . . .

"This fight could be the last fight! No giving and no winning! One time could be the all the time! Should we decide to end the misery?"
- The Last Fight by Velvet Revolver -

After a long hiatus from blogging, I am again composing another blog entry. My enthusiasm for blogging is still the same. Why the sudden hiatus? It's all because of school, school, school, and school. Chemistry has been an inflicter of torture. Math has been a chore too. Filipino is about to become a class concerning nationalistic values, historical events, and some other stuff. Note that all of these subjects are the ones that cause me to sleep in school for like 5 minutes.

Recently, I experienced an event that only a foolish man could experience. That event I'm talking about is not walking properly on the stairs. The aforementioned event caused me to have an injured ankle that is now swollen. I'm really now having difficulties walking around the house.

Thanks to the announcement of the postponement of classes, I escaped from the cage of torture again. Thank God! No tests for Chemistry, Math, and Filipino! Yehey! Finally, HFA made a good decision. But then, it was announced a little bit too late. Aside from that minor niggle, I laud that decision of HFA.

Currently, I'm listening to a song named "Minus Celsius" by Backyard Babies. Thank you Paco for recommending this song. It certainly kicks ass big time. Also, the song "Blow Me Away" by Breaking Benjamin certainly is nice too. Thank you Cereal Killer and your Friendster profile for letting me know that song.

I just really hope that this A-Rod drama will stop. He will eventually sign with the Yankees anyway so what's the fuss all about? Finally, we can say goodbye to *762* HRs in 7 to 10 years.

Finally, after lots of thinking, careful planning, some tedious soul searching, and some prayers, I now know what to do regarding my problem in the past. Hopefully, it all pans out for the best. Currently, I'm interested in someone. Hopefully, it all works out for the best.

Bye.
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates