2007-12-26

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!

"Oh, where oh where can my baby be? The Lord took her away from me. She's gone to heaven so I've got to be good so I can see my baby when I leave this world."
- "Last Kiss" by Pearl Jam -

Merry Christmas to all of you guys out there! After almost a month of not writing a new entry for this blog of mine, I've decided to write one for this day. I have not been writing a blog entry since the month of November thanks to school and some then-unresolved matters in my personal life.

Anyway, let bygones be bygones. Let every thing that happens in our life be a learning experience. Seriously, optimism is the key to a healthier and sounder life. No kidding. Take it from my experience. Optimism plus the guts and the determination of you to overcome a challenge will contribute to an anxiety-free life.

Well, with everything that I received for Christmas, I'm very thankful that I received gifts and some money in the process. However, let us not forget to thank our Savior for this was the day that started it all. May this day be a day for all of us to cherish and a day for all of us to live the most sumptuous way possible since it's the birth of Jesus Christ.

Enough religion talk right now, heck, thanks to my "bionic" ears in the online community (especially in the forums that I work in), I have heard lots of nasty rumors about some persons that I know. I think that whoever started the damn thing must stop. Seriously, we can't judge people right from the onset. Also, to whoever started the damn thing, stop spreading false allegations. It just worsens the situation. My advice to those being affected is that just think that those people are just "envious" that you live a good standard in your lives. Also, those rumors are not true at all so prove to those naysayers that they suck.

I have read the Mitchell Report, a report done by Senator Mitchell about the effects of performance-enhancing drugs in the game of baseball as a whole, thanks to that downloadable version of it. All I can say is that it is not a reliable report. It was mainly based on hearsays and theories. But I laud Senator Mitchell for his recommendations to Commissioner Bud Selig about this issue in baseball. In fact, I think it can be called as the "Kirk Radomski Report". Seriously, most of the evidences gathered was from Kirk Radomski. Still, the report was merely more of an indication that modern players could find ways to buff themselves up and escape the wrath of the drug-testing system.

Anyway, this is it and I will write another one by tomorrow.
Okay, savvy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates