2008-01-20

FREAKING BOREDOM STRIKES AGAIN

Okay, here it goes. I slept at 1 A.M due to my desperation to get that calendar icon working here in my blog. However, desperation doesn't translate to outright success. So what eventually happened was I stopped it and quit so as to not make a fool out of myself. Oh BTW, I would like to thank Trish for sharing her knowledge about using images as links. Here is the link to her awesome site: EPIC BLOG.

As I'm typing this entry, I'm currently listening to Led Zeppelin's newest album, Mothership. I do recommend this album for rock music lovers. I am also pleading that you listen to Radiohead's latest and awesome album, In Rainbows. This album is just pure epic goodness and I recommend the track, Jigsaw Falling Into Place.

So this is my second entry for this year and sorry for not posting that often now. My blog is undergoing some minor construction. If you do want your blog to be featured, please give me a logo or picture or whatever so that I could use that as an image link.

This past school week has been fun. Oral test was again the bomb. Bilog obviously made the class laugh with his "innovative" speech. Solita's speech was also epic win. Her gestures made all of us laugh to our heart's content. Friday was hellish though. We were made to watch a boring Filipino movie. Seriously, I was freaking bored with it so what I did was talked with Jonel and talked about some things together with Lucille, who continues to pinch and punch me whenever I say that name, and Genevie.

So before I slept last night, I was really thinking hard about a solution for Trish's second sidebar problem. After minutes of heavy concentration, I finally got it goodness gracious. Seriously, I did get it.

For the first time, I am not thinking about anything that is sad or whatsoever. I am just being optimistic, reacting to whatever that comes in my everyday life.

So yeah, I'm freaking bored and blogging eases my boredom. My next entry would probably be about WWE, NBA or MLB. Stay tuned.

Savvy?

1 comment:

Chiel said...

Mothership is not Led Zep's newest album. It's just a freakin' compilation album containing their greatest hits. I wanna buy it soon..

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates