2008-03-27

END OF HELL

Yesterday, I was really really happy that the school year ended. I mean, no more people who just misunderstand you. No more people who say insults. No more people who think that whatever they do, they are always right. Finally, no more stress as well. However, I can't see her anymore since the school year has ended. So, yeah, there are both good and bad things that come with the end of the school year.

Recently, I have been happy. Well, I don't know what happened but yes, I admit, I am infatuated. Well, she is very friendly. She makes me feel better. Heck, a single text message from her has been proven that it indeed makes me happy. She encourages me to do better. And she has been a good friend. What more can I ask?

Since there are no more school days, I now have the luxury of time to do some stuff. One of my goals for this summer is to shed some weight. I have to do it primarily for health reasons. Also, I am just intent on doing this just for fun.

Happy as I may seem, I also have some worries. One of which is the Honor list. I am not after this but then, it would be a huge morale booster if I get in here. Another is a personal problem of mine that I won't elaborate upon. It is too shameful if I reveal it to the general public. Haha.

So, yeah, I am happy. This ends my first entry for Summer 2008.
Savvy?


post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates