2008-03-31

INTENSE . . . YEAH, I SAID INTENSE

Problems have come recently and I am deeply worried because of those freaking test scores and grades for the fourth grading period. For one, the expectations are Über high that I don't know how to pace myself. I think I have spoiled them too much that's why the expectations keep on pouring on year after year after year. I am extremely confused about this and all I can think of is to do a massive reinvention of my study habits just to get back on track.

This upcoming school year, I promise to be a different student, one who is willing to sleep until the wee hours of the morning just to study his freaking lessons. I am serious about this. I have to practice what I preach. However, if I can't do what I just said, it's simply because I can't and in nature, I dislike studying a lot.

By the time that I am doing this, it is already 2 A.M. Talk about being nocturnal. Oh man, my brain is getting tired. And heck, summer is getting boring. BTW, on April 2, I might go to Tarlac, my hometown. Just sharing that to you. If that doesn't push through, then, I will just stay at home and play basketball rather than go in the mall.

I have updated my brother's iPod. The iPod Classic is really marvelous. The Cover Flow feature is the bomb. The interface is majestic too! Gawd. I want one for myself!

So yeah, I can't get her outside of my thoughts. Heck, infatuation is indeed a good experience yet it can demoralize you.

This is it.
Savvy?


post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates