2008-03-15

A WEEK OF FRUSTRATION

So yeah, as I end my hellish Junior year of my High School life in Holy Family Academy, I am seriously happy that it will all be over. For one, I am stressed and burned out thanks to countless projects and numerous quizzes which has been successful in making all of us feel groggy. Oh man, it is getting frustrating.

After enduring all the mindless jokes thrown at me, I finally consulted our adviser and threw all my frustrations out. She said that I have to air out my side and let some people understand that a fresh air of maturity is needed in some situations. I then said that those people think that whatever they do is always right that's why she said that I have to air my frustrations out in order for them to understand that people do have limits.

Lady luck was certainly on our side as we did not have our test in Chemistry earlier. Speaking of Chemistry, our Investigatory Project will go under the knife on Monday as we will undergo the process called "Oral Defense". Only five panelists . . . I repeat five panelists will do the bloody process. Oh man. What a way to give pressure to stressed individuals.

The results for the SC Elections were out and I was shocked by some of the results. I won't comment much further. They just have to prove that they deserved their victory. So good luck in handling the school next school year.

Later, it will be the rematch of Manny Pacquiao of the Philippines against Juan Manuel Marquez of Mexico. I expect this fight to be a long one. Hopefully, Pacquiao wins. Regardless of my nationality, I think Pacquiao will come out as the better fighter in the fight.

So yeah, I am in a state of deep infatuation. I mean, the person is very lovable. In fact, she is very adorable. I am just hoping for one thing. That one thing is . . . haha. It will be a secret for now. I will tell it in the right time haha.

So here it is.
Savvy?
I am again infatuated.


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates