2008-04-24

THE TOP 5

Finally, a freaking entry for this slowly decaying blog. Anyway, this entry will talk about my top 5 (or even more in some categories) things in my life. Just comment about this on my chat box found on the left sidebar of this blog.

SONGS
1. Starlight by Muse
I just love this song. The piano parts were awesome. The lyrics make it more epic in my humble opinion.

2. Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Caaaaalifooooornia rest in peace!", who doesn't love this line? This track from the album Stadium Arcadium definitely set the tone for the other tracks that were released from this album.

3. If I Never See Your Face Again by Maroon 5
Adam Levine just made this song look special. The intro was good for me.

4. De Do Do Do De Da Da Da by The Police
This was the first Police song that I loved so I still recall it and thanks to its chorus, it has given me lots of LSS moments.

5. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
The lyrics nail it right. However, this song reminds me of my very first "100" score in Magic Sing. Seriously, this song is really that special.

6. Believe by The Bravery
Thank you Billboard for introducing this song to me. Thank you! It's chorus made this special for me.

7. We Are The Champions by Queen
Freddie Mercury FTW! 'Nuff said.

BANDS
1. Linkin Park
During my Grade 6 days, I had a difficulty following Chester Bennington's screams and Mike Shinoda's raps. Still, this band is awesome. Their best album in my opinion is Meteora then their weakest is Minutes To Midnight.

2. Queen
They are simply epic. They defined traditional rock and for me, their best song is Bohemian Rhapsody.

3. Guns 'N Roses
Slash is simply awesome. Sweet Child of Mine cemented their legacy in Rock 'N Roll in my opinion.

4. Oasis
English rock FTW! The Gallagher Brothers are epic because of their songwriting and their songs have been good.

5. U2
"El-e-va-tion!" Bono is a truly gifted songwriter and musician. U2 is great and their humanitarian efforts are good enough for people to see that they really are epic.

6. Foo Fighters
Dave Grohl is the man! Their latest album is a must-buy. "What if I say . . ." you get the point. Their songs are bouncy.

7. The Police
Sting is simply good. The guitar parts of their songs are epic and heck, I consider them one of the best bands from the past.

BANDS OR MUSICIANS THAT SUCK
1. Chicosci
Miggy Chavez is gay!

2. My Chemical Romance
You suck! Emo bands suck

3. The Click 5
Whatever happened to these guys. How pathetic.

4. Vanessa Anne Hudgens
Your songs were like written out of nowhere from a crazy man's mind.

5. High School Musical Cast
They sang songs that's why I consider them musicians. They still suck.

MOVIES
1. Vantage Point
Just watch it. One of the best movies to come out this year in my opinion. Matthew Fox and Dennis Quaid FTW!

2. X-Men 2
The best X-Men movie ever. The third ruined it a bit. Sorry.

3. Spiderman 2
One of the best. I don't know why but I like the second version better than the third one.

4. Star Wars 3
Darth Vader FTW! Chancellor Palpatine was extremely annoying LMAO.

5. White Chicks
"Your mother is so old . . ." I don't want to continue it for the sake of being wholesome.

VIDEO GAMES
1. MLB 08: The Show
Playing as a manager of your favorite baseball team sure is epic!

2. NBA 2K8
It is simply better than Live.

3. Tiger Woods 08
EA is good at making golf games. 'Nuff said.

4. Burnout: Revenge
Crashing cars is fun and the gameplay is simply off the charts.

5. Tales of Legendia
The only Tales game that I loved.

GAMING MOMENTS
1. Winning a rally race in Gran Turismo 2 by 0.001 second.
Too bad, I had no video for it but it sure was epic.

2. Doing takedowns in Burnout: Revenge
The animation is simply drop dead gorgeous.

3. Kicking butts of freaking WWE wrestlers in Smackdown vs Raw
Beating them to a bloody pulp is freaking awesome.

4. Finishing Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia
The final boss was freaking hard. My level then was already 81 for all my party members yet I still struggled.

5. Beating the Red Sox in the ALCS in MLB 08: The Show
Doing it against Jonathan Papelbon made it epic. Alex Rodriguez hitting that home run was epic.

TV SHOWS
1. Simpsons
Homer FTFW

2. Family Guy
Peter FTFW as well!

3. NBA
I just love watching NBA games on TV.

4. Mythbusters
Epic win!

5. Deadliest Catch
OMG! Risking their lives for some sea goodness is epic.

6. Survivor
I hate them for screwing Ozzy up.

7. Amazing Race
Visiting around the world FTW!

8. CSI
*The Who's music plays* The plot is really good. Kudos!

PC APPLICATIONS
1. Yahoo! Messenger
Chatting is fun!

2. LimeWire PRO
My accomplice in downloading.

3. WinRAR
Thank you for extracting files.

4. Mozilla Firefox
You simply are better than Internet Explorer.

5. iTunes
Thank you for letting me put songs into my iPod.

GADGETS
1. iPod Classic 160 GB
Thank you for not keeping me bored.

2. Sony Ericsson P910i
Thank you for making my texting life active.

3. PlayStation 2
You may be old but still, you have been my gaming companion.

4. Sony PSP
Loco Roco experience was made possible thanks to you.

5. Nokia 6600
My former phone that is really important to me because I have lots of messages on it. *winks*

RESTAURANTS
1. Burger King
Rodeo Cheeseburger FTW!

2. Go Nuts Donuts!
Peanut butter doughnut FTW!

3. Sbarro
Zitti FTW! The pizza tastes awesome too.

4. Jonas Shakes
Not sure with the name but it's in Boracay and their "Army Navy" meal tastes like it's the best damn sandwich on earth.

5. Yellow Cab
NY's Finest FTW!

6. Pizza Hut
Stuffed crust pizzas FTW!

7. Shakey's
Mah gawd, thin crust FTW!

8. McDonald's
I like their Burger McDo.

9. Jollibee
Their spicy burgers are the bomb and their spaghetti.

10. KFC
Their spaghetti is special and their chicken is the bomb.

TO BE UPDATED MAYBE TONIGHT. LOL

Savvy?


post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates