2008-06-27

FRIDAY MADNESS

"I was lost!" I was lost!"
-"In My Place" by Coldplay-

This day was just tiring. With P.E as our second subject, I was like "Come on, how come P.E was separated into three separated days?!" It was like we had to bring those P.E uniforms every single day. Like come on, use the logic that we all have people.

Then Math time was the bomb. It was like watching a new episode of Lost after missing several episodes. I was really clueless and thought of "Am I really awake at this moment? Am I really reading this sheet of paper filled with circles?" It was like it was the only first time that I have met this concepts in my life in all seriousness! I expect that I have failed this test big time. I have learned one lesson and that lesson is whenever I feel sleepy in class, I ought to stand so that I can wake up myself through blood circulation.

English time was . . . well, weird to say the least. The topic was cellphones and heck, it was more of recitation. But before all the discussion, there were those oh-so-unforgettable safety drills such as the fire drill and the earthquake drill. We were like treating the drills with no seriousness at all. Then those boys were racing when the bell rang. It was like they were desperate to get out of a cage. Then after all those drills, we had our discussion. Patrick, a classmate of mine but not Patrick Del Rosario, suddenly had this mood to challenge me into a sort of debate then it was like the classroom was laughing and I was sensing some weirdness from the word "go".

I do not know why but I really like reciting in Economics and English. Those subjects never cease to amaze me and they do not bore me to death. Economics . . . oh those resources, then scarcity. I still cannot forget them. In English, every discussion is lively for unknown reasons.

As I am typing this entry full of not-so-organized thoughts, I am listening to some song by Radiohead named "Jigsaw Falling Into Place" from their "In Rainbows" album.

It is now 12:20 A.M here in the Philippines. All I can say that Friday was a freaking day.

"Crossed lines I should not have crossed!"

post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates