2008-06-01

LAST NIGHT'S RAMBLINGS

"We were meant to live for so much more! Have we lost ourselves?"
-Meant To Live by Switchfoot

Whew! After suffering a massive blackout for a combined total of 12 hours, I finally have the chance to use the computer and connect to the Internet. Lately, I have been reading some material that I can use for my analysis of the NBA Finals which I expect will go down the distance.

Yesterday started out well. I even played basketball by 2 PM with my Dad and my brother. Come 3:30 PM, bang! It rained so hard! Then after 30 minutes or so, boom! Brownout occurred. That brownout was only the first of two brownouts that happened during the course of the day. That one lasted until 6 PM.

By the time it was 6:30 PM, I turned on the PS2 and played. After 30 minutes, power turned off. And for the heck of it, I was already in the 4th inning of the baseball game! Talk about being screwed ha?

Well, power came back by 9:00 PM. So yeah, I turned on the PC and did some iPod-related stuff. Then, after I saw from fluctuation, I finally braced for the worst. Then the lights went off. Bang! Power is gone. This happened by 11 PM. The clock was just ticking and ticking and ticking until I decided to get the PSP and play Innocent Life. This was by 11:30 PM. After an hour of playing, I let my sister play and when I got it back by 1 AM, I played again and by 2 AM, the battery is about to die. So yeah, way to go!

So yeah, I did some cellphone stuff. Then by 2:30 AM, I dozed off to sleep - still with no power. Way to go!

What a day eh?


post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates