2008-06-03

THANK YOU *SARCASM*

"This is the time of my life!"
- Time of My Life by David Cook

I am obviously frustrated. I am also angered. I am also pissed off at the fact that some people that I dislike will be my classmates again. Again, yeah, again. That is what you call a moment that can be described in one word. Actually, many one-word adjectives can describe this. One is disappointing. One is annoying. Another is irritating.

Seriously, seeing them again was the worst-case scenario that I expected. However, whatever happened which made the so-called "Sectioning gods" to put them back together with me in one section. Nice really nice. And take note, I said that thing with extreme sarcasm.

I need some first day luck and yeah, hopefully, I will have it. Like come on, what else could happen? Seriously, is it just that good luck is not yet around or what? Oh man, I seriously need some luck and hopefully, I will have a good time tomorrow. Hopefully, this school year won't be like last year wherein I experienced the worst time of my school life.

Optimism pays a long way and yeah, I will still treat this year with optimism and hope. It is just that it seems that there nothing to be optimistic about at this moment.

Day 1 starts tomorrow. Early wake up times. Countless projects. Countless tests. Boring discussions. Boring teachers. Annoying classmates. Nice friends. Numerous problems. Liking someone(Oh whatever). Some rather senseless arguments. Sleeping times. Writing notes. Doodling some scribbles. Eating together. Hiding from Mr. Santos. Oh those times.

So yeah, I might be gone from the internet community for quite a while. It is time to be serious again. Summer is over and I hate that fact.

"And I'll taste every momend and live it out loud!"


post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates