2008-07-06

MAGAZINE APPERANCES

"The time that I've taken. I pray is not wasted."
- "One Sweet Love" by Sara Bareilles -

Since I am bored, I will share to you guys the pics of me appearing in magazines here in the Philippines.

Photobucket

That is my letter appearing in Playground. Just click the picture for you to see the whole picture. Thank you.

Photobucket

That is my forum post appearing in GamesMaster Philippines. Yey!

Photobucket

That is my MLB '07: The Show review appearing in K-Zone Philippines.

Well, these are some of my appearances in magazines. What do you think? BTW, I give credits to my new scanner and printer for those pictures.

Tomorrow is a brand new day and heck, I have four freaking quizzes for tomorrow. Have a good day.

*still bothered*

"Have I already tasted my piece of one sweet love?"

post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates