2008-07-27

NEW LOOK

"I bleed it out digging deeper just to throw it away!"
- "Bleed It Out" by Linkin Park -

After going through some code works and the like, here it is! My blog has now a new look. Just comment about this on the chat box located on the left sidebar of this domain of mine. It's not really a massive overhaul but nevertheless, it is still an overhaul done by yours truly.

The school week was just fine. For one, I was caught sleeping by our Math teacher himself. He was like this: "*insert my last name here*? Again, *insert my last name here*?" Then my classmates laughed and I woke up and I was extremely shocked to know that I slept in Math.

Physics has been a chore. One, the quizzes are too tough to answer. Two, the examples given are somehow hard to comprehend. Three, the discussions make me awake yet I could not answer some problems at first.

C.L.E classes have been a mystery. At times, I get bored. At times, I do not get bored. For some reasons unknown yet to me, I find the subject as tough if not appreciated big time by the student.

T.L.E classes have been fun! Imagine this: Baking cookies in school. I call it F-U-N. I never knew how baking cookies was until this year. Thank God for technical education!

Catechism has been somehow good. We will undergo our mission sending by next week if I am not mistaken. Hopefully, I will have the patience needed to teach young students about the Catholic faith.

English has been so far, the best subject that I have been through this year. The teacher is simply awesome. The teacher never bores me and I like the way the subject is being taught. Student participation has been high if my observations are to be based. The quizzes are not that hard and the topics are very very interesting.

Filipino has been good too. The way things are handled by our teacher have been laudable. The lessons have been somewhat not that interesting at some point for me but still, they are damn good.

MAPE, oh gawd. I never found myself having an artistic talent. What the heck?! What about my physical conditioning, who the hell cares now?!

Health, I would like my comments on this subject to be reserved only to myself and to my friends at school. :D

So far, I am loving my section. It is definitely better than my section last year which I despised big time for reasons that I won't tell since I do not want to drag myself onto a controversy.

So yeah, I want to be one of the best this academic year and I will do whatever it takes to reach that goal. For one, I want to stop my losing streak in terms of academic years that started in my 2nd year(weirdly, my 1st year was one good year).

Social life this time around. My social life has been good. Well, should I say the word "inspired"? Well, I just said it. That is how I am now. Simply amazing eh? But then, if things go to worst-case scenario mode, I might just as well forget that I even had a social life in the first place. That is how I am serious if ever I want to move on and forget some things in my life which has been weird yet I still find it as a blessing nevertheless.

This is it for now. My mind suddenly went blank because of mental pressure.
Savvy?

"Just to throw it away . . . just to throw it away!"

post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates