2008-07-20

IT STARTS WITH ONE THING

"It starts with one thing and I don't know why . . ."
- In The End by Linkin Park -

Oh oh oh. This week has been somehow good. For one, I do not know but then, I am really just being happy recently. Thank God for making me happy. Thank goodness. But with happiness comes a price, a price that I am willing to pay. That price is I have to face some tough grinds in my life now.

A certain someone has been making me happy recently. Heck, I do not know why but then, I am shy to that someone at times. But one thing is for sure, that someone is making me happy and inspired at the same time.

I have been boggled with thoughts whether I have to continue what I want to do or simply hold back and just forget. God has helped me in answering that problem. Next, I have to conquer one fear of mine and that is talking to that someone. Hopefully, I can overcome it.

Thank you for making me happy. I am sorry for somethings that might have pissed you off especially this week. Well, I cannot think of anything else to write.

So yeah, I will be taking the UPCAT on August 3 at 6:30 A.M. Good luck to myself. I have to pass this test in all seriousness.

What song has been stuck in my head for a long time? Well, a song entitled "Viva La Vida" is the answer. Mah gawd, I can't believe the song "Elevator" by Flo Rida feat. Timbaland makes me dance.

Before the school year ends, I really want to dance Caramelldansen in the classroom. There are 39 days left before my birthday. Hopefully, I will have a good birthday this year.

"It doesn't even matter . . ."

post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates