2008-08-08

JADED

"Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down!"
-"Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley -

After reviewing for a total of 23 hours, answering Über hard questions for 10 hours, the first periodical examinations are finally done! In one word, I can say that the tests were frustrating. Yes, frustrating - very frustrating that it reaches the point wherein you want to bash the skull of the one who made the test for its high level of difficulty.

For the first day, we had Physics, Filipino, and MAPEH(yes, MAPEH). Physics was obviously the hardest test even though some of its items can be answered with sheer common sense. Filipino was just fine and MAPEH was kinda tough too - that matching type is giving me the chills.

For the second day, we had English, C.L.E, and Math. English was very fine and C.L.E was the headache-inducer. All the questions seemed to have squeezed all information possible from my mind. Math was as usual hard and heck, computing while not having your senses is hard. By this, I mean that it is hard to compute while you are feeling sleepy at the same time.

Earlier, we had Economics and T.L.E. Economics was just fine. Considering the fact that it had lots of confusing questions, it was a fine test. T.L.E was somehow hard with all the conversions stuff included. Heck, I could not care less as I finished the test on time.

On August 29, it would be the day that I fear most: C-A-R-D-S O-U-T. Yes, the giving of cards. However, with the new school administration, there is a new catch. That catch is only the parents or guardians can get the card. That is like wow. In all seriousness, I like the move but then, aren't there any better ways than this one?

20 days to go and heck, I just really wish that this year's celebration will be better than last year. Heck, I already have something in my mind. It is just a matter of settling the rough patches in my life first before doing any of the planned things.

Yesterday, I did the most offensive sin that I have done in my life. Bullshit really. What the heck have I done?! It's so disappointing. Maybe I really need to loosen up and go to this "reflection mode" once again. I feel pissed off at myself. In all seriousness, I feel sorry for myself and sorry to you as well - you know who you are.

Damn is all I can say. I will apologize definitely. Heck, I feel depressed. Do I really just love depression? Damn. BTW, get well soon Arelle!

Sorry.

"Never gonna run around and desert you! Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. . ."

post signature

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates