2007-05-23

SCHOOL DAYS ARE COMING NEARER AND NEARER AS TIME PASSES BY...

"I got a problem and I don't know what to do about it. Even if I did, I don't know if I would quit but I doubt it. I'm taken by the thought of it, and I know this much is true"
- an excerpt from Ne-Yo's Because of You -

It's already May 23, 2007 and that's exactly 11 days, 244 hours, 14640 minutes and 878400 seconds before June 4, 2007. Whoa! The time left is maybe not enough for me to do some "last-minute enjoying". Heck, I'm now getting excited to see my friends again after a loooooong time.

"Just go with the flow of things"
- Celine -

This was the advice given to me by cLn about my lingering problems. Now that this was said, I've followed this advice and I am reaping benefits from it. I'm feeling better than before and I'll just go with the flow and take things in stride. Hopefully, I can attain success this school year.


OTHER THOUGHTS:
1. RVD and Sabu are officially released by WWE. Da*n it! WWE is going nuts isn't it? But still with Edge being the World Heavyweight Champ will suffice the disappointments for now.

2. Media's election coverage has been superb. Kudos to all those news networks!

3. Now that school is near, I want to finish Okami this week!

4. Forum posting is still good!

5. Jordin Sparks will win American Idol but Blake Lewis is my bet! Talk about being a fanatic!

6. Tim Duncan is too much for the Utah Jazz to handle. Spurs will win the series in 4 or or 5 or 6 games.

7. The Cavs and Pistons series will be a tightly-contested one. Detroit wins in 6 or 7 games.

8. The Portland Trailblazers officially have the No.1 pick in the NBA Draft and that means a chance to pick highly-touted center Greg Oden.

9. Philippine Basketball must improve heavily. I still have my faith on the National team though.

10. Sore losers- politicians per se, must stop crying they were cheated if ever they lose in the elections. They must acceft defeat with grace.

This is it for now!
Savvy?



No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates