2007-06-10

A DAY MIXED WITH BIZAARE EMOTIONS, HAPPENINGS, JUST A DAY FULL OF WEIRDNESS

Last night, I only slept for 3 hours. I slept from 4am up to 7am. For the first time in my life, I was able to sleep OUTSIDE my bed room. I slept in that sofa bed in the TV room. After that, there was this someone who has been texting me who's describing himself/herself that she's this certain girl that I've known in school. Well, I'm still in this dilemma about my feelings. It really is a mess that I,myself, created. I'm so foolish! It's like that I have to make a choice but making a choice is difficult and it takes time! My mind will say one thing but my heart would tell the vice versa of what my mind is saying. That is UNBELIEVABLE! U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E!

I then used the iPod and did some listening. After that, I ate my breakfast. After I've eaten my breakfast, I read the newspaper. In my opinion, Philippine Politics is getting worse. If ever Trillanes wins, that would be the dumbest thing that I've seen in my life. Trillanes is one soldier who led this Oakwood Mutiny and said some harsh statements against the government. He then runs for Senate is actually on the Magic 12! If ever he wins, this will just promote military adventurism. You know like you just lead a coup de' etat then run for a position in the Senate and *BANG!*, you are already a person who is holding a seat in the Senate! Talk about voting immaturity Filipinos! I firmly say that an opposition-led Senate will only disintegrate the economic upsurge of the Philippines.

After reading the newspaper, I used the computer and engaged myself in some forum wars. Eventually, we won and made life a living hell for that spammer named igor_karkaroff. That guy really is just stupid.

Lunch time came and I ate Maling(Those delicious luncheon meat) and egg. After lunch time, I continued my forum posting and even posted a gaming review about MLB O7: The Show.

Once I became bored with using the computer, I played badminton with my adorable brother Jed in the backyard. After playing badminton, I did some resting to relax my eyes and to refrain my eyes from too much use and fatigue. After resting, I ate my dinner which was turbo chicken.

After eating dinner, I made some changes in this blog like the header(It's now a dollar bill sign unlike before, it was a signature that I used in the forums). After doing the changes in the blog, I did the usual forum posting and other online stuff. I even posted a review of the overrated High School Musical!

I'm currently chatting with Jeff now. Anyway, I'm still online now in YM and I'm searching for some cool blog add-ons for my stinking blog.

TIME CHECK: 11:45 pm

This is it for now!
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates