2007-07-21

ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END RIGHT?

"Flames to dust. Lovers to friends. Why do all good things come to an end?" An excerpt from Nelly Furtado's "All Good Things Come To An End"

Well, this school week has been a rocky one. For the first time ever, I had a confrontation with my classmates and oh yeah, I wish I should have transferred to another section. Here goes first the weekly musings of mine. I just hope that this week won't come back to haunt me and in turn, degrade my confidence.

MONDAY
A day to forget mind that. English kicked the day off and we discussed about the parts of speech. We actually formed a tongue twister using the parts of speech. Then came C.L.E. We discussed about the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and the Fruits of the Holy Spirit.

Chemistry time came and we did something about Temperature. Actually, we did discuss something regarding Temperature.

Then came Math time. Mrs. David was absent so Mr. Antonio took over and discussed about Solving Rational Equations. A fairly easy topic at last! We had our T.L.E subject after we took our lunch and we took our quiz. I got 14 out of 15. Not bad at all! We then had our Filipino and we did a project about Friendship.

TUESDAY
English kicked the day off and we still discussed about the parts of speech. Then we had our P.E.H.M time. We just practiced about this effing Nutri Jingle. I would comment about this event in another entry.

Library time came and we did nothing . . . I repeat nothing! Oh yeah, I'm still pissed off with damn Exodus. Math time came and we had our seatwork. Actually, we didn't finish the third part so we had it as our assignment. Well, the seatwork was so damn hard. We then had our Social and the reporting continued about Geography. We then had our Chemistry. We did this thing about the temperature in Hell.

Filipino time came and we finished the project about Friendship in time! Yayness!

WEDNESDAY
We again discussed about the parts of speech in English. We then had our C.L.E. We passed all our projects, the essay and that flower comprising of all the students in Exodus. We then had another quiz in T.L.E. This time, I only got 10 out of 15.

Math time came and we had a very difficult test about Solving Rational Equations. In my earnest opinion, we lacked time in answering the test.

Social time came and of course, the reporting was continued. Chemistry time came and we had a lecture about Scientific Notation. In Guidance period meanwhile, we watched a movie entitled as "Rasie Your Voice" starring Hilary Duff. While watching the film, I danced everytime they were singing or everytime a song is being played, may it be rock, pop, soul or upbeat.

THURSDAY
Reading kicked the this frustrating day off. My classmates reported about the Education State of our Country. We then again had another reporting in Social Studies.

When English time came, we just had another practice of that Nutri Jingle. I was extremely frustrated that they removed me from the lineup. Anyway, while they were practicing, I just slept since I've lost all my interest about the said contest.

Math time came and Mr. Dizon filled in for Mrs. David. We just discussed about Rational Equations and those Standard form things.

Chemistry time came and we discussed about the Volume of things with their formulas. P.E.H.M time came and we lifted weights. Weeeee!

FRIDAY
We had our long test about Beowulf. It was fairly easy after all. We then had our Math under Ms. Hipolito! We really just had fun. C.L.E time was boring. I got to sleep for 5 minutes. Then we had a short quiz which I think was kinda okay. We then had our Filipino and we just played a game in which I really had fun.

Chemistry time came and we just answered some problems about Volume and Density. Activity Period was reserved for a symposium about having a healthy lifestyle. Good thing there was a candy named Fruitos which saved me from boredom. Thank you Armand for giving me one! Bohahahaha!

Overall, this was a week to forget. I wish I didn't snub her. I'm just so sorry to all of Exodus, to myself and to her. I promise to take care of my actions and temper next time. I hope that she will still forgive me. I'm really sorry.


Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates