2007-08-12

THE WEEK OF THE RAINY DAYS

It certainly was the uprising of the rainy days. After long stretches of no rainfall at all, the typhoons suddenly attacked again and gave a much-needed help in countering the dry spell here in the Philippines.

As I'm typing this entry, I'm already feeling the side effects of Tuseran Forte. I'm already feeling sleepy and mentally tired. Well, the past school week was fun and short but still, it gave me a refresher and made me feel relaxed.

Let's get this ball rolling shall we?

MONDAY
We had our last day of our Periodic Exams and after it was more of a free time for us. In the afternoon, we went to the covered court and watched other Familians, selected Familians, to play some Pinoy games like Patintero. What's fun here was that even the teachers joined in the fray as they played Patintero also. Talk about w00tness! After all the fuss in the covered court, we went back to the classroom and again, another happy moment came. She asked for the book already. Good thing I was bringing it. The book that she borrowed was The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho.

After I gave her the book, she just smiled and I told her to be careful with it because there is a "surprise" inside. That "surprise" was a letter which is about all the things that I want to share with her. After all was said and done, I said my goodbye to her and I was happy in the end.

TUESDAY
It was the best day of the week. The schedule was adjusted to give way for the film viewing of the indie film, "Idol: Pag-asa ng Bayan". We watched the aforementioned film at SM Clark. Well, it was a nice movie. I would post a review about the movie in the upcoming weekend due to time constraints. While in the bus, Danica was impersonating Ms. Santos, our Filipino teacher, with perfection. Seriously, she made us laugh real hard and loud! While on the way back to school, we were just really relaxing . . . until Tristan and Danica turned on again their comical prowesses respectively.

After we arrived at school, we had our subjects again. Boo! We had our Social Studies first and I got a score of 87 out of a possible 100 in the exams. After Social Studies came Chemistry. Mah gawd! My score was 86 out of 110. Damn it. After Chemistry came Filipino. I got 80 out of 100. Again, damn it.

WEDNESDAY
English was fun as we did a project regarding Geoffrey Chaucer. After that, we had our C.L.E in which we did some discussion about the indie film we watched on Tuesday. T.L.E was more of hands-on in the laurels of the Computer Lab . . . the air-conditioned Computer Lab. After T.L.E came Math. Unfortunately, we did not see the much-awaited test papers. That's awfully crap.

In the afternoon, we had our Chemistry in which we discussed about the much-dreaded quiz no. 5. After Chemistry came Social Studies wherein we just discussed about the indie film again. After Social Studies came Guidance Period. In the Guidance Period, we just did this fun activity. This was the best period of the day as I was able to receive a compliment from her. Weeee! I'm just happy!

After all was said and done, Thursday and Friday were NO CLASSES days. Thank you Dodong!
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates