2007-08-18

A WEEK OF UNEXPLAINABLE EVENTS - EVENTS THAT MY FRIENDS AND I EXPERIENCED

For a change, I won't talk about 5 days in one entry alone. It would merely be a recap of sorts and an entry loaded with just the musings that I remember or cherish. This week, we had our Exposure Trip. But due to some confidential reasons and certain privacy clauses, I'm not allowed to talk about it in this blog of mine. Also, Thursday and Friday were rainy days that I thought that the effing classes would be suspended but unfortunately, they weren't.

This week was really weird in a sense that for the first time, I heard derogatory remarks against me for liking her. It was really weird also because I've felt for the first time that I must not avoid someone but with my determination to forget untainted, I managed to avoid her and suffer this painful ordeal of mine. Seriously, I'm almost healed now but with me avoiding her most of the time, all the emotion has turned into anger towards her. Yes, it is a sin but I'm trying to remove all the anger. Every time I see her, I just get mad and sad. It just effing sucks. Look, I regret everything - everything from the moment that I started liking the person. It just sucks that I liked her. I'm so stupid and plain awful. I'm pathetic. I just simply want to change my miserable and fucking past life. Maybe it's because of me not being allowed to court for just one time that prompted all the rage and disappointments inside me to burn up into my system.

All I'm feeling right now towards the person I'm avoiding is nothing . . . yes, nothing. Maybe I just simply don't care now. I'm just simply delighted by the fact that I now have a new person to admire at, to talk at, to text at, in short, I have a new inspiration. That new inspiration has erased the pain that my miserable and effing past gave. But then, there are certain events that are telling me that I should just wait for the right time and be patient in dealing with my new inspiration.

It is just 10 days before my birthday and I plan to treat her and watch a movie with her for me to enjoy it fully. Well, I hope all goes well for my birthday.

Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates