2007-09-02

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN EVENTUALLY

"However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you. I will always love you."
-"Love Song" by 311-

Last night, all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle that I have unintentionally created were finally put together and finally formed a picture. All because of a YM chat, the puzzle was solved. I can't believe that it would happen at all. I was simply dejected yesterday before the chat. Thank you for answering those questions that were left unanswered.

Maybe it's all my fault after all. I don't know why I keep on thinking like this but I really think that it's all my fault. If I didn't ask her lots of times, this would not have happened right? I felt sorry for myself that time. Seriously, I was "demoralized" by everything that transpired.

I'm not saying that I'm regretful of everything but then, it made me weak - a weaker person in terms of strength of character. But I'm now fine and that's all that matters for me at the present.

Thank you for still showing me kindness even though I didn't show you kindness during my "recovery" period. Thank you for explaining your side. I greatly appreciated it.

I really never thought that I would have the chance again to chat with her. Thank goodness "Doodle Method"! You saved me! LOL!

I have moved on but at times, the pain goes back like a gunshot. It all happens in the blink of an eye. But then, I am trying to forget the pain now. Hopefully, all will still be well.

Yes, it takes time to heal but then, I have managed to mask it thanks to all my friends. Thank you(err. . . the past that is) for making my life positive again. Thank you(the present this time around) for making me happy again.

This is it for now.
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates