2007-09-07

A WEEK WHEREIN I MADE A DECISION

"Understand that most problems are a good sign. Problems indicate that progress is being made, wheels are turning, you are moving toward your goals. Beware when you have problems. Then you've really got a problem. . . Problems are like landmarks of progress."
-Scott Alexander-

September 7, 2007- a date that I would never forget. I simply won't forget this week and that special date that I have just mentioned. You see, I've been doing acts to get closer with someone for this present week. Only time will tell if I would court the girl or not. One thing's sure though. She has certainly made me happy.

As you can see, there was some confusion in my part because I still can't forget the pain. I still can't forget all the anxieties that I've felt. I still can't forget some of the bad events. I don't know why. It all just keeps on coming back to me like a stray bullet. I really want to be mad at myself now. I want to end my misery but I simply can't overcome some uncontrollable circumstances.

I'm just really happy that I am starting all over again a new life. A new life wherein I hope I could manage to shrug off the pain inside and just be a stronger person. I just really hope that I could follow the thing that the "past" said. That thing was I should just forget the pain and move on. I've tried to do it but then, it all botches up in the end. Dammit.

If ever you misinterpret this entry of mine, I'm deeply sorry. I just can't forget all the pain. I'm awestruck by everything that has been happening regarding my emotions and past events. I'm sorry. I just can't contain it any longer.

As seconds, minutes, hours, and days pass by, I'm slowly getting closer to the conclusion of all these things. The puzzle was solved but the puzzle is not the only problem. There has been some fault in my part too. It was I who caused this mess so I really think that I must fix it. Seriously, who doesn't want one's mess to be unattended?

This week, I made a decision on whether I must be optimistic and continue or just hold back and raise the white flag. Well, I've decided to be optimistic. I just really think that I must do it. There's no more holding back in my part now.

Today, I was supposed to treat her and just hang out with her but Mother Nature was just harsh. She released this rainfall which was kinda being nice. Thank you very much.

But then, I must not worry for this event. There are still lots of opportunities for me to be exploited and certainly, I hope that this opportunities will lead me to a happier life.

Thank you for making me happy. I've gained a reason for me to be stronger again and bounce back. Thank you present. You know who you are. I must save Gil(Final Fantasy term for money) for me to be happy. Ehem.

This is it for now. I must still think of something for all the money that I've received in FFX.
Savvy?

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates